Winged Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
Exzael
music boy mario II
Exzael

Awwww. Need to talk? We can bring it to pms?
U can ready Kilted comments i would feel bad if i talk about it again emo

~hugs him tight and gives him a kiss on his forehead~

I know the feeling. My social life sucks as well. I get depressed a lot too.

But... you have me. emo

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Kilted Giraffe
Exzael
music boy mario II
Exzael

But... you have me. emo

Of course, mom. You're very important to me. heart

I didn't say I hated my friends. Duh. I want them so much in me life, even long distance ones. emotion_dowant

music boy mario II
Exzael
music boy mario II
Exzael

Thanks :3 honestly i hope it helps but damn >< it doesnt at all
tomorrow i will be at the same sh!ty place and with the same persons
somehow will feel bad again for something >-<

A routine life. Not always a good thing, but I love it. Still, I do want to experience more things. One can handle a thing for so long. I so want to start a part time to have movie and like every week go to the movies with friends. emotion_dowant
Exzael

A routine life. Not always a good thing, but I love it. Still, I do want to experience more things. One can handle a thing for so long. I so want to start a part time to have movie and like every week go to the movies with friends. emotion_dowant
It isn't about the routine part
it just the phact that even my friends will judge me or will make fun of me and call me gay >-<
it hurts even more to have the guy i love every day close to me and he doesn't give a fck about me ( more than as a friend ) he gets a real d*ck soemtimes even as a friend
i mean fck everyone can stare at me and judge me but hell ... it hurts like a b*tch and i dont even feel going on this way emo

music boy mario II
Exzael

It isn't about the routine part
it just the phact that even my friends will judge me or will make fun of me and call me gay >-<
it hurts even more to have the guy i love every day close to me and he doesn't give a fck about me ( more than as a friend ) he gets a real d*ck soemtimes even as a friend
i mean fck everyone can stare at me and judge me but hell ... it hurts like a b*tch and i dont even feel going on this way emo

I know that feeling too well, bud. Too well. I always was a target for being judge, insulted and joked upon on for being bi and not to mention I was fat and it was more easy. It hurts, it stings, I cried my eyes out a lot. I always felt alone and uneeded and that I have nothing to make me special and that I was ugly as heck. But if friends does that, they are not your friends at all. You need to get away from them. Take it from me. Do not suffer, you got one life to live and it's not the best to live it down all the time and feeling sad.

You're a beautiful, smart and cool kid. Don't let anyone say otherwise.
Exzael

I know that feeling too well, bud. Too well. I always was a target for being judge, insulted and joked upon on for being bi and not to mention I was fat and it was more easy. It hurts, it stings, I cried my eyes out a lot. I always felt alone and uneeded and that I have nothing to make me special and that I was ugly as heck. But if friends does that, they are not your friends at all. You need to get away from them. Take it from me. Do not suffer, you got one life to live and it's not the best to live it down all the time and feeling sad.

Oh gosh emo im just hard >___< i can't even meet up new people
im stucked on this place >__< and oh thnx for the support and ur not ugly >_>

music boy mario II
Exzael

Oh gosh emo im just hard >___< i can't even meet up new people
im stucked on this place >__< and oh thnx for the support and ur not ugly >_>

You can if you wish it. Don't be afraid and you won't be stuck forever there.

Think positive! You will get out and make a better life for yourself. Sadness won't last forever. Go on with your life and be strong. I know you can. You're very special.

And I'm not? >>
Exzael

Think positive! You will get out and make a better life for yourself. Sadness won't last forever. Go on with your life and be strong. I know you can. You're very special.

And I'm not? >>

*-* i always wanted to move and go out from Albania xD but can't lol i cant leave mi family behind >-< and yeah but why why this fck sadness will be on that's what is considered the most beatiful time of life >< i try to but honestly cant handle it i need to cry now Dx

music boy mario II
Exzael

And I'm not? >>

*-* i always wanted to move and go out from Albania xD but can't lol i cant leave mi family behind >-< and yeah but why why this fck sadness will be on that's what is considered the most beatiful time of life >< i try to but honestly cant handle it i need to cry now Dx

Crying helps, it lets it all out. Do not keep it in.

If you want it to be a beautiful time, make it a beautiful time. There will always be hardships, but in the end of the day, you're the one who's supposed to make yourself happy. And why can't you someday take your parents with you? You can all have a better life out of there.
Exzael
music boy mario II
Exzael

And I'm not? >>

If you want it to be a beautiful time, make it a beautiful time. There will always be hardships, but in the end of the day, you're the one who's supposed to make yourself happy. And why can't you someday take your parents with you? You can all have a better life out of there.
I mean how can i move
with no people out of Albania xD i cant go to a new state with nothing xD lol
and oh >____> i dont what life will reserve for me xD and yeah it helps ...

music boy mario II
Exzael
music boy mario II
Exzael

And I'm not? >>

I mean how can i move
with no people out of Albania xD i cant go to a new state with nothing xD lol
and oh >____> i dont what life will reserve for me xD and yeah it helps ...

OH! Didn't know. Well, there're always possibilities. Don't give up!

When I cry though, I don't let anyone hear me. Lol. XD
Exzael

I cry at the bathroom xD LOL

music boy mario II
Exzael

Lol. That sounds kinda like prom. xD
Exzael
music boy mario II
Exzael

Lol. That sounds kinda like prom. xD
Prom xD the movie ? i never saw it xp lol
and oh i need new clothes gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items