Welcome to Gaia! ::

tybg taskforce
The_Exchange_Whoree

this is the exchange sir. What did you expect? You were meant to haggle not say nope

getting tired of OH THIS IS EXCHANGE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. My thread i can get pissed when im getting the obvious low ball.

Maybe it would be fair for you to give me s**t if i was selling at MP but its 16 BILLION BELOW ALREADY for crying the in the damn mud

Tragic....sir.
Then counter with a higher offer and meet in the middle. Please dont cry ..
Sell it in the mp...?

XlX Sakura Haruno XlX
The_Exchange_Whoree

this is the exchange sir. What did you expect? You were meant to haggle not say nope

heart heart heart heart

heart heart

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
If you're leaving gaia why do you give a s**t about the price anyways?

^ good point

Business Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The_Exchange_Whoree
tybg taskforce
The_Exchange_Whoree

getting tired of OH THIS IS EXCHANGE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. My thread i can get pissed when im getting the obvious low ball.

Maybe it would be fair for you to give me s**t if i was selling at MP but its 16 BILLION BELOW ALREADY for crying the in the damn mud

Tragic....sir.
Sell it in the mp...?

Yep you can kindly go ******** with a rusty rod. thanks

Business Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Boring Weekends

donating the gold too ppl in need douchebag. Not going to only donate 65 billion cus you ******** scam artists. Gtfo.
tybg taskforce
The_Exchange_Whoree
tybg taskforce
The_Exchange_Whoree

Tragic....sir.
Sell it in the mp...?

Yep you can kindly go ******** with a rusty rod. thanks

so mean ... I think my feelings are hurt crying

Business Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Barring all the bullshit 85 bil is the best offer so if i dont see a better offer in a few ill take that.

Thank for being somewhat respectful and only going 5 bil below a already incredibly low price. The coins will be donated to gaians in need.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
tybg taskforce
Boring Weekends

donating the gold too ppl in need douchebag. Not going to only donate 65 billion cus you ******** scam artists. Gtfo.

I'm a douchebag for saying the honest truth?
Sir by your ignorance I can tell you're poorly educated in the manners department.
tybg taskforce
I am donating off the gold and items i have though so no lowballs, as the prize is already 20 bil under MP
80b

Business Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Boring Weekends
tybg taskforce
Boring Weekends

Sir by your ignorance I can tell you're poorly educated in the manners department.

I actually just said your offer of 85 bil was a fine non-disrespectful offer that ill take if no one offers better.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
tybg taskforce
Boring Weekends
tybg taskforce
Boring Weekends

I actually just said your offer of 85 bil was a fine non-disrespectful offer that ill take if no one offers better.

ok

Business Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Boring Weekends
tybg taskforce
Boring Weekends
tybg taskforce
Boring Weekends

ok

sent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas