Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image

Hey everyone! Welcome to my *NEW* Home within the exchange^^. Hopefully, I can get some regulars from my friends and whatnot, and hope to god this becomes a sucessfull exchange thread!</center>

<center>User Image

March 9th, 2005 -I am grounded from the computer until the 21st of March, so there will be delays in selling and graphic creations. I apologize in advance for the convinience

<center>User Image</center>

Post 1~ Introductory, Updates/News, & Guide<---You Are Here

Post 2~ Rules

Post 3~ Item Shop (Selling & Buying)

Post 4~ Quest

Post 5~ Extreme Sigs (Pricing & Ordering)

Post 6~ Extreme Sigs (Waiting List & Pick Up Window)

Post 7~ Extreme Sigs (Customization, Samples, & Previous Work)

Post 8~ Shitlist

Post 9~ Affiliates (Links To Friends Shops)

Post 10~ Collected Art

Post 11~ Donations & Page Checkpoints

Post 12~ Reserved

Post 13~ Reserved

Post 14~ Reserved
<center>User Image</center>

Rule 1~ Thou Shalt Obey Thy Owners Word - Means what I say is law, goddamnit!

Rule 2~ Thou Shalt Be Polite To Thy Owner And Thy Peers - Respect EVERYONE in this thread, even if you hate them with a passion.

Rule 3~ Thou Shalt PM Thy Graphic Orders - I REALLY don't like reading through threads to see what i have missed, so I would appreciate it if you PMed me your graphic order. And please make sure you have your account set to receive PMs, I may just respond to your graphic order if there is any questions. Now remember, please set the title of your PM if you are ordering a graphic to ~xX*Ordering*Xx~. It doesn't need to be all fancy like that, but if it says anything else, i might delete it.

Rule 4~Thou Shalt Read Every Single Post That Lay Within - 'Nuff Said

Rule 5~Thou Shalt Not Advertise Without Thy Owners Consent Or b***h About Thy Owners Work, Nor Complain About Thy Owner's Prices - Ties in with Rule 2, Please don't bump and ask to be bumped back. It really pisses me off. Seriously. I will not bump you back. PM me about being an affiliate and you can advertise that way. I have my prices set at what i want to sell them at. The pure gold, generally when something is in the vend, is an Autobuy, meaning that i will take a little bit less, or an offer of items, if they suit my fancy.

Rulse 6~Thou Shalt Not Quote Any Of Thy First Pages Posts - It just irritates EVERYONE, don't do it, if you do... Might want to get aquainted with your own dung...

~fin
<center>User Image

Everything here i would like to sell for the price stated, in PURE gold. I will take items if its a good deal. We can negotiate a price, but i don't think it's necessary. If you would like one of these items for the price as shown, Most likely it will be in the VEND, so just buy it there, or just send a trade with the item in the title and the amount of gold i want. If making an item offer, post here please, and let me approve of it before you send the trade. Thanks.

Also, I Price along the lines of the GCG Price Guide, and the EVIL Price Guide. Please, if your offer conatins a uncommon, rare, donation item, event item, etc..., then please use this guide to value your item. Low ends only. Thank you.

Also, the price next to each item is an AUTOBUY, meaning you don't have to offer that much gold or more to get the item. We can negotiate a price lower than the stated autobuy, but please make a nice offer.

User Image

MY VEND

OR

MULE VEND

User Image
None - sweatdrop

User Image
None sweatdrop

User Image
None sweatdrop

User Image

User Image
Nitemare Scarf from December 2003 - Make Offers

Things I Like For This
Pure
Donation Letters & Items
(excluding the months of April04, May04, July04, September04, November04, December04, Jan05)
Nitemare Headband
Store Items Worth More Than 10K
No More Than 4 Sealeds

Things I DON'T Like For This
Really Jacked Up Items
Christmas Items (Both 03 and 04)
Most Uncommons
Most Rares
Anniversary Items (Both 03 and 04)
Most Jacked Up Items & Paper Bags (Excluding Jacked Up Shirt)

User Image

User Image
Spirited Shoes - 200g

User Image
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon - 200g

User Image
Gaia 2nd Anniversary Party Hat - 325g

User Image
None sweatdrop

User Image

User Image

Current Gold - 570g

None
<center>User Image

The Coveted Angelic Sash. 'Nuff said. I'll finish off this post in a while
<center>User Image

Extreme Sigs is all about saving you money, short waiting periods, and easy-to-understand order forms. Here You will recieve quality work, for a fraction of the price! All you have to do is read ALL of the posts, because it will generally answer any questions you might have about us(Trust me, it does), fill out the appropriate order form and send it to me in a PM, then send a trade for the orders total. I'll only accept the trade once your order is complete, then you confirm and i send you your sig via PM. Its that easy!

User Image

Well, here I'm still looking for suggestions on prices, what my work is worth and such...Please feel free to PM me about any of these prices if they seem unfair or too low.

</center>

Wishlist- 300G
Bump Banner - 200G
Best Friend/Lover Sig - 200G (All I Need are the Usernames Of Needed People)
ID Cards - 175G
Quest Banners - 150G
Store/Guild/Misc. Banners - 175G (Varies On Complexity)
Luck - 125G
Name Tags - 1,000g+
SigMaps*NEW* - 1150g + Graphic Being Ordered (1000g Flatrate If You Just Want Coding Done For An Image Of Yours)

PyRoInSaNe is responsible for any and all Avatar Edits. Please send trades (And Orders) to me and i will forward them to him.

If you would like to add your own picture or a picture that you like in your sig/banner, just PM the link/image itself to me along with your order, and tack on 10G to the price^^

<center>User Image

Please, please pretty please if you didn't read all of the posts, please just fill out this orderform to the best of your ability. If you are ordering more than one item please Copy and Paste an order form for each Graphic you are ordering. Thank you^^ And also, put ~xX*Ordering*Xx~ As a title for your PM, or else it will be disregarded! Copy & Paste ALL Of An Order Form!

EDIT: Don't feel tied down by being forced into using templates. If you provide a specific enough description of what you want, I will try my best to have it live up to your expectacions! Or, if you want me to think of something out of the blue for you, just simply say so, and I will hope you like the ending result. If a template isn't wanted, then simply do not fill out that portion of the orderform, and tell me a description of what you want in the What I Need To Know spot.

Quote:
<center>~xX*Order Form For Wishlists*Xx~</center>

Colored Template(EXAMPLE- O(oldstyle)7 or N(newstyle)3):
Background Size & Number Color(EXAMPLE 200x200-6):
Font Type & Color:
Color Theme:
Wishlist Items:
Any Extra Things We Need To Know?:

Quote:
<center>~xX*Order Form For Sigmaps*Xx~</center>

Colored Template(EXAMPLE- O(oldstyle)7 or N(newstyle)3):
Background Size & Number Color(EXAMPLE 200x200-6):
Font Type & Color:
Color Theme:
Signature Map Links:
Any Extra Things We Need To Know?:

Quote:
<center>~xX*Order Form For Avatar Edits*Xx~</center>

Name Of Avatar(s) Wanted Edited:
Any Extra Things We Need To Know?
<center>User Image

Waiting List
<center>Key:<center>

domokun = Ordered, Not Yet started Trade.
blaugh = Ordered & Started Trade.
whee = Working On It
mrgreen = Finished Order, Waiting Trade Confirmation.
4laugh = Finished Order And Trade Confirmed, Not Yet Sent Product.
heart = Everything Processed!

melanie2b - heart
benji_76 - heart
aquashock - heart
PyRoInSaNe - heart
the_mean_karebear - heart
Letolas Reloaded - heart
BlackTears - heart
Lightend_Angel - heart

User Image

None
sweatdrop
<center>User Image

</center>
EDIT: If you would like to make your own color border, you may send an image of that to me for no extra charge! Also, If You would like a different size of background than shown, It will be +20g more ^^. Thank you.

EDIT 2: Also, don't feel tied down by being forced into using these templates. If you provide a specific enough description of what you want, I will try my best to have it live up to your expectacions! Or, if you want me to think of something out of the blue for you, just simply say so, and I will hope you like the ending result.

<center>
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Avatar Edit Samples (Done By PyRoInSaNe)
Final Fantasy Bump Graphic
Wishlist/Luck/Misc Picture Graphic
ID Card Graphic
Wishlist/Lover/Luck/Shop Banner Graphic
Flash Wishlist Graphic
Quest Banner Graphic
Wishlist/Sigmap Graphic
Couple Graphic
Name Tag

User Image

benji_76's Wishlist/luck/misc picture Graphic
PyRoInSaNe's Wishlist/Luck/Misc Graphic
the_mean_karebear's Couple Graphic
Smileh Wishlist Luck

Letolas Reloaded Sig Map
Lightend_Angel's Wishlist/Banner
<center>User Image

This is the list of people I will NEVER serve again for severe breakage of rules, or just in general pissing me off. This list is under my own discretion, and someone's name can be added at anytime, also they can be removed at anytime.</center>

Jake Is Great - Repeat spamming while I was reserving posts
<center>User Image

User Image
**The a** Exchange**

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<center>User Image

I'll fill this in when i feel like it gonk
<center>User Image

None, and not looking for any^^

User Image
<center>
None yet!
14 heart Done^^
Yay 1st post!! heart heart Good luck!! xd heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items