Welcome to Gaia! ::

metaldragos the true one
that would be sad

at least it is worth almost a k at the store though

yah, but it seems like a waste of pixels. someone might find a use for it...
Lady Sierra
stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage
i'll sell it to the store if no one wants it.

What does the store pay for it?

I'm in a good mood today, I should keep the gold for my letter fund... but meh... send the trade if you like. 3nodding

are yah sure? start the trade if u decide. if you decide you really don't like it we'll just trade it back.

Vahn Fah's Wife

Eloquent Inquisitor

stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage

I'm in a good mood today, I should keep the gold for my letter fund... but meh... send the trade if you like. 3nodding

are yah sure? start the trade if u decide. if you decide you really don't like it we'll just trade it back.

I'm sure, there's only two more Items that I want from the trunks and that's the sports vest and the ballin' black head gear...
Lady Sierra
stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage

I'm sure, there's only two more Items that I want from the trunks and that's the sports vest and the ballin' black head gear...

okie dokes smile sold.

Vahn Fah's Wife

Eloquent Inquisitor

stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage
Lady Sierra
stormage

okie dokes smile sold.
4laugh
why thank you for the business!! i will continue posting in various places around gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff