Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is such BS!
Hello there sir! This post does not belong in the exchange because wrapped gift is a game so close and remake in the lott0/game forum or ask a mod and people who arent that rich do not buy them and if you do buy them and get ripped off its not truley a scam its a gamble so its your fault and not the dude who sold it to you so if your not rich and think hes telling the truth dont buy them have a friend buy them and if your rich go for it but its not allowed here on gaia to lie so if you buy it and its not worth what he says it is report back to me and he will be add!

Thank you and have a nice day all!

~~~GEPD~~~

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

they are wrapped gifts he sent one to me for trade, but i don't deal like that you, i dunno whats in those things domokun
Diabetic
Chickie slippers and 2 posts smile

ha. xd wow..ur a diabetic..? we found out my little bro was diabetic 4 weeks ago!! sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
How'd you get the Chickie Slippers?! And you've just joined this month! Please tell us your secret! *wants a pair*
what the ******** is this? >>;
Darken Angel
Hello there sir! This post does not belong in the exchange because wrapped gift is a game so close and remake in the lott0/game forum or ask a mod and people who arent that rich do not buy them and if you do buy them and get ripped off its not truley a scam its a gamble so its your fault and not the dude who sold it to you so if your not rich and think hes telling the truth dont buy them have a friend buy them and if your rich go for it but its not allowed here on gaia to lie so if you buy it and its not worth what he says it is report back to me and he will be add!

Thank you and have a nice day all!

holy crap. have you heard of something called a PERIOD! i almost passed out when reading your post.

~~~GEPD~~~

Beloved Lunatic

16,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nick Kang 555
Diabetic
Chickie slippers and 2 posts smile

I got these from a friend

I see. That's a nice welcome gift!
Reign
they are wrapped gifts he sent one to me for trade, but i don't deal like that you, i dunno whats in those things domokun

ITS A BOMB! DONT BUY IT! *flails arms in air*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces