Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Introduction | About Me | Buying | Selling | Black/White List

User Image

Hey guys; this is Gan's Buy & Sell! I'm constantly updating my shop inventory, so come in and have a look!

Here are a few rules though;
- If it says I'm online below my avatar, it means I'm online. If not, I'm not.
- No lowballing; I'm willing to discount a little, but don't be ridiculous.
- Be nice; I'm always more likely to be nice to people who are nice to me.
- Quote me or I probably won't get your offer.
- Follow Gaia's TOS of course.
- I tip bumpers; so bump away!.
- I always haggle, so don't be afraid to counter offer me back.

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

User Image

Hey I'm Gan and I'm an avid exchanger and also an avid avatar builder; if you want some avatar work done, just ask cat_4laugh
I'm also part of a great avatar guild, Ghost Town, so I get around the fashion scene quite a lot.

Feel free to hang around, chat and bump if you like cat_3nodding

Want some tips for exchanging? This is a list of tips I've written from my experience!

- Always be nice! I don’t care how rude someone is, be polite; then you can’t be blamed if a mod hops on you about it.

- Always check the items you’re bidding on! I suggest having a marketplace window open all the time for checking prices on items quickly.

- Watch the graphs! Graphs can tell you a lot about an item; don’t buy one that has no bars, or bars that are below 2 in the sales side (the right-hand graph chart) – these items never sell, so don’t buy them or you’ll be stuck with it.

- Check the LMP and ABP every time! If an item’s LMP (lowest market price) is higher than the ABP (average buy price) then offer based on the ABP, but if the LMP is lower than the ABP offer based on the LMP; that way you can’t lose money!

- Don’t buy new RIG items for high prices! If you want to risk money on a new RIG (random item generator) then by all means do so, but you might lose out on it. The only RIG items that you can offer on when new are the ones that you can see will probably be popular; ALWAYS lowball on them (offer WAY below the asking price)

- New EI’s are a good investment! New EI’s (evolving items) are always a good investment (if you have Gcash for them that is, or even to buy new off vendors) because they will have very few poses; the price will escalate as the item evolves.

- If buying an item that comes from opening another, check both prices! Say you want to buy a monthly collectible letter, check the price of both the letter AND the items that it gives; sometimes prices can be very contrasting and you don’t want to pay more than you have to. It applies for other items like that as well, like item bundles and EI’s that give optional items

- Always try to haggle! Haggling will get you that item cheaper (but don’t offer ridiculously low prices either)

- Dolls are a no-no! Dolls are normally quite hard to sell and sometimes cost way too much to be worth it; only offer on a doll if you want it for yourself or you’re sure that you have another buyer for it.

- List items as soon as you get them! Don’t hesitate to list your new purchases; the price may shift within a few minutes sometimes!

- ALWAYS check trades with vendors! Don’t just type in your password and assume it’s all there; double and triple check! I’ve lost money by accepting trades where the vendor didn’t put in an item!

- When listing, make sure yours is the LMP! This way yours will be bought first!

- ALWAYS double check items when you’re listing them! Make sure the price is right (I always go maybe 100g under the current LMP) and make sure it’s the right numbers and amount of them; I’ve lost 1m by listing a sundae sweets with 1 digit wrong!

- Don’t buy inflated items! Inflated is when the LMP is so much higher than the ABP that nobody is buying the item anymore; this is how you lose a lot of money.

- Equipable items are the best buys! People seem to buy items they can wear more than anything else; investing in an item with several poses is a good bet. I don’t invest in inks or other such things because they’re worth so little. Also hoarding is apparently no longer a viable way of making money (that means getting and keeping lots of the same item and selling them on later)

I think that’s about it, but you should be able to learn by doing; have fun guys!

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

User Image

Funds: 13k plat

Looking For: Chloe Teppista!

I'll buy most things from you, but be prepared for a few things;

- I will always haggle with you
- I prefer buying things that are consistent sellers
- I also prefer buying items below 100p, but I will buy some high value items
- I won't buy dolls/hard-to-sells unless they're something I want personally
- I don't buy game items/bugs/flowers/house items/tickets or basically junk
- Below is my wishlist, I'll buy these from you np (if I have the funding!)

My Profile with my full Wish List on it!

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

User Image

LK Capsule: Fafnir's Peak - 0 in stock
LK Capsule: Kindred Wilds - 3 in stock
Sycamorte Seed - 2 in stock
Phantom Sycamorte Seed - 0 in stock

Clicky here for my regular store!
This is my mule's store as well - always good to have 2 on the go!
(Don't be too lazy to check it out - you're missing out otherwise!)

Remember; you can haggle me anytime, or buy them straight from me for an immediate discount (the 5% market charge)

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

User Image

White List:

Black List:

Savage Foe

I'm waiting for it drop below 2m before I buy one. x3

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ryrua

Sames cat_blaugh
If someone wants to sell one for that much NOW though, it'd be great cat_3nodding
DICE BUNNY!
You interested in my nice style btw?

Savage Foe

ganchroi
Ryrua

Sames cat_blaugh
If someone wants to sell one for that much NOW though, it'd be great cat_3nodding
DICE BUNNY!
I already own one, but thanks for asking. x3

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ryrua
ganchroi
Ryrua

Sames cat_blaugh
DICE BUNNY!
I already own one, but thanks for asking. x3

Np hun - gl in your travels ^_^

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100