Welcome to Gaia! ::

same as title lol
what do they look like?
animextra
what do they look like?

the server is overloaded right now so I can't put it on XD Its just a gold G that goes on your right side of your body.
dougy poo
animextra
what do they look like?

the server is overloaded right now so I can't put it on XD Its just a gold G that goes on your right side of your body.
How do you get one...I was at the ball eariler today and I didnt get one then...
animextra
dougy poo
animextra
what do they look like?

How do you get one...I was at the ball eariler today and I didnt get one then...

To tell you the truth I have no clue XD I was just surfing around and gino gave it to me
dougy poo
animextra
dougy poo
animextra
what do they look like?

To tell you the truth I have no clue XD I was just surfing around and gino gave it to me
ohhh, is it like how they gave out the shirts last time? is it only one pin per account?
yea i think its one per person
I'm wearing it, just click on gaia annual ball sweatdrop
Sexy_Sirius
well I have posted in the ball already but I havent gotten one yet, do they randomly give them out like they gave out the shirts last month?
animextra
Sexy_Sirius
well I have posted in the ball already but I havent gotten one yet, do they randomly give them out like they gave out the shirts last month?

Go to the main page of the gaian ball and refresh like crazy biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces