Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bump, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee razz *Will worship you forever in siggy*
Chica1101
nikitamama
Nuharoo
for the kiki kitty its most i have : face veil, and nightmare boots
im not selling the kitty.

AlexiaWinters: when is the inventory thing sposto get fixed. then i will get you the cloak and Vpin

I want a Lunar! razz I'll give you my one and only Demonic Pitchfork for it! razz
i like..................

and why are you being so nice to ME? ill at lease give you the gold, because the save thing wont work
nikitamama
Chica1101
nikitamama
Nuharoo

AlexiaWinters: when is the inventory thing sposto get fixed. then i will get you the cloak and Vpin

I want a Lunar! razz I'll give you my one and only Demonic Pitchfork for it! razz
i like..................

and why are you being so nice to ME? ill at lease give you the gold, because the save thing wont work

My pitchfork is all i have of worth, and i just saved my profile razz Works for me razz Then again, i'm at school... razz Oh well! smile I just want to get a Lunar Cloak because they look awesome biggrin

I'm questing for an Angelic Sash, and i want to be Angelic not Nitemare razz Just part of my cleansing! biggrin Plus i want to help cool
Watch, i'll go take off my Bani Mask and Hockey Mask and be right back biggrin
Hmm, it saved but didn't change... razz That sucks razz
Chica1101
nikitamama
Chica1101
nikitamama
Nuharoo

i like..................

My pitchfork is all i have of worth, and i just saved my profile razz Works for me razz Then again, i'm at school... razz Oh well! smile I just want to get a Lunar Cloak because they look awesome biggrin

I'm questing for an Angelic Sash, and i want to be Angelic not Nitemare razz Just part of my cleansing! biggrin Plus i want to help cool
ok give me a second i need to straighten somthing out.....
nikitamama
Chica1101
nikitamama
Chica1101
nikitamama
Nuharoo

i like..................

Alright, when you manage to get the Save Changes thing to work, PM me razz Either that or i'll PM you now just so you have a record of me razz

ok give me a second i need to straighten somthing out.....
Alrighty razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces