Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

Seirios Archleone
artificially
Seirios Archleone
Bump

29m POTU? :<

Pass :<

Okay, thanks anyway. Around how much were you looking for, by the way?
artificially
Seirios Archleone
artificially
Seirios Archleone
Bump

Not really sure atm, the market is undercut to s**t by a single PotU at 33m compared to the avg 40.

Dapper Explorer

Seirios Archleone
artificially
Seirios Archleone
artificially
Seirios Archleone
Bump

Not really sure atm, the market is undercut to s**t by a single PotU at 33m compared to the avg 40.

uhmmm, well I've been semi-watching the POTU, and I don't think it's ever gone near an average of 40m?
      Lowest Buy Now Price: 33,100,000 gold
      Average Buy Price: 33,287,200 gold 0%
      That's why I threw out an offer of 29m. :< But nonetheless, I can't go any higher unless I sell some stuff, and it looks like you're looking for a lot more than I can offer. orz
artificially
Seirios Archleone
artificially
Seirios Archleone
artificially
Seirios Archleone
Bump

uhmmm, well I've been semi-watching the POTU, and I don't think it's ever gone near an average of 40m?
      Lowest Buy Now Price: 33,100,000 gold
      Average Buy Price: 33,287,200 gold 0%
      That's why I threw out an offer of 29m. :< But nonetheless, I can't go any higher unless I sell some stuff, and it looks like you're looking for a lot more than I can offer. orz

If you take the current market prices, then throw out the single 33m one which is driving the average really low comparatively, you get ~38.7-39m. 40 is a nice round number is all. Trust me, definitely not shooting for the average or else I'd have it on the market.

Dapper Explorer

Seirios Archleone

That's assuming people actually buy them. User Image
Jaughn
artificially
Seirios Archleone

lol he has no idea wtf hes talking about...and haaay that 33mil listing was meeee : 33

How do I have 'no idea what I'm talking about'. You listing is far below the current standard. Kinda hard to argue that. Why drop my price in order to sell when a single possible buyer will snap up yours allowing me to profit? I'm here to make money so I can make a new avi. That said, I'm not shooting for average, but I'm certainly not shooting myself in the foot over one possible buyer.

Oh look, he changed his price from 33.1m to 37m. Fantastic. GOOD TO SEE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING
Jaughn
Seirios Archleone
Jaughn
artificially
Seirios Archleone

lol he has no idea wtf hes talking about...and haaay that 33mil listing was meeee : 33

How do I have 'no idea what I'm talking about'. You listing is far below the current standard. Kinda hard to argue that. Why drop my price in order to sell when a single possible buyer will snap up yours allowing me to profit? I'm here to make money so I can make a new avi.

listing price is not average price dummy, and its not far below standard, or else someone would have bought it by now. ive had it listed at 33mil which is "average standard" for 2 days now when there were other 33mil listings and 34mil and so on and even 2 listed for 30mil and only those 2 have sold, the others have expired or have been taken off the mp for private trading. the "current standard" you're talking about wont sell at that price and if you expect people to pay over the average buy price in the exchange you're clearly being way too ambitious and need to know how the exchange and marketplace works. if you want to make profit, list it in the mp and hope someone desperate buy its for that price lol.

How do you know it won't sell at that price, especially since you just RAISED yours. The core of your argument is invalidated by that fact. I'm merely offering a viable, active trade for a price below what's currently on the MP. I don't see why you're so pissy about me not abiding by outdated stats, especially considering if I DO use old stats, I'd probably be looking at that nice 50m avg from the beginning of the month

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff