Welcome to Gaia! ::

No if you get the link you can get them! I know some people that have got them just yesterday. I don't go in the towns so I would never get one if that was the case.

Oh yeah that's a nice profit off the daily chance and bumping.
3nodding
Devious Melody
No if you get the link you can get them! I know some people that have got them just yesterday. I don't go in the towns so I would never get one if that was the case.

3nodding

I'll investigate that then. I didn't know there were links for it. Its probably against the rules though.
.King Damian.
Devious Melody

3nodding

I'll investigate that then. I didn't know there were links for it. Its probably against the rules though.

No it's completely fine, or so that is what I have heard. I just never links to things anymore really.
I haven't seen a pinklink in forever either. I used to find those all the time. I miss the way gaia used to make the prizes. Cause you'd be posting and just randomly a box would be on the screen. It was exciting, this is just click click done. Its stupid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff