Poll.

Gold. 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
Gold? 0.18604651162791 18.6% [ 8 ]
GOLD!!! 0.58139534883721 58.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Awe Electrohop
Miurwyn

]ok with Feb 2k8, but make the yokai & Mar 2k8 also 35k each. Grand total of 165k for all 5 items. Final offer. Send trade if you accept. (NOW going afk--had to finish up trades first... be back in 30 min or so sweatdrop )

I will send trade for all except the yokai!!

130K + Cookie price.~~
4laugh Pleasure doing business with you emotion_bigheart
gaia_diamond gaia_kittenstar gaia_diamond
gaia_diamond gaia_kittenstar gaia_diamond

Lucky Giver

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Athlete 50
Can you put the other 2 April 2008 letters on hold for me? o.o Cause I want to get them, but dont have any gold right now, but I'll have enough gold in like 2-3 days.
EDIT: didnt see that they were sold... sorry xp

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Miurwyn
GAME-TRASH

flowers and trash for 0.5g each (whichever ones you want to sell, i know some are woth more like pink carnations and such)
Loquacious Lemonade
Can you put the other 2 April 2008 letters on hold for me? o.o Cause I want to get them, but dont have any gold right now, but I'll have enough gold in like 2-3 days.
xD rofl sorry hun. <3

Lucky Giver

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Athlete 50
Miurwyn
Loquacious Lemonade
xD rofl sorry hun. <3

Its okay yum_puddi
Colored_Markerz
Miurwyn
GAME-TRASH

flowers and trash for 0.5g each (whichever ones you want to sell, i know some are woth more like pink carnations and such)
Whichever ones you want, please list 'em xD I dont' have any use for them atm so I'm just getting rid of them wink After you list, please send trade.

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Miurwyn
Colored_Markerz
Miurwyn
GAME-TRASH

Whichever ones you want, please list 'em xD I dont' have any use for them atm so I'm just getting rid of them wink After you list, please send trade.
oh well if you dont mind then all of the that you have if possible. would you still like a list? c:
Colored_Markerz
Miurwyn
Colored_Markerz
Miurwyn
GAME-TRASH

oh well if you dont mind then all of the that you have if possible. would you still like a list? c:
rofl rofl no list necessary. send trade hun 4laugh

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Miurwyn

i was wondering if you could send it actually because there is more than 12 items, just so that i know how much gold to enter into the trades (:
Colored_Markerz
Miurwyn

i was wondering if you could send it actually because there is more than 12 items, just so that i know how much gold to enter into the trades (:
rofl rofl ok 4laugh

AllTimeMei's Stud

Sagely Humorist

Miurwyn
GAME-TRASH

all your flowers 2k?
ii_xjosh
Miurwyn
GAME-TRASH

all your flowers 2k?
send trade please emotion_bigheart
gaia_angelleft BUMPeh for you sweetie gaia_angelright