Welcome to Gaia! ::

Letolas Reloaded
Rakaija
Letolas Reloaded
Face_In_The_Crowd
eek When the hell did they cost 480K?

Wasn't it like 3 days ago, it was 250?

It's called price jump hon ^^ go and check E.V.I.L.

Actually.. exchange price is more like 315K-350K. EVIl, GEN, and SIN tend to be a bit off..

Well if you wanna see evidence you can always visit our guild and look in the stikys for a thread called reporting thread. There i reported myself threads in wich i sold this items just yestrday for the prices im asking today or even more 3nodding
HERE I even found it for you 3nodding

Good night 3nodding
Letolas Reloaded
Rakaija
Letolas Reloaded
Face_In_The_Crowd

Actually.. exchange price is more like 315K-350K. EVIl, GEN, and SIN tend to be a bit off..

Well if you wanna see evidence you can always visit our guild and look in the stikys for a thread called reporting thread. There i reported myself threads in wich i sold this items just yestrday for the prices im asking today or even more 3nodding

Well.. Im sorry to argue a bit.. But even at the EVIL price guide, its only about 310K to 335K.. >>

Wicked Bidder

Rakaija
Letolas Reloaded
Rakaija
Letolas Reloaded
Face_In_The_Crowd

Well.. Im sorry to argue a bit.. But even at the EVIL price guide, its only about 310K to 335K.. >>
that is the dec and I may be wrong but I believe she was selling a nov item not a dec one
Rakaija
Letolas Reloaded
Rakaija
Letolas Reloaded
Face_In_The_Crowd

thats cause dlastbird has been bussy in real life and hasent gotten alot of time lately for updating i believe
Ah, nevermind. Forget i said anything. ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces