Eets
la la (XP edition)
*thinking about doing it*

Keep thinking ^^;;

It really is a good offer.. wink
was never hacked i would trade you one of the oct letters i had crying

sad Well.. there's always that *points at your tail and winks*
*thinking*
******** the wanted quest forum, no1 goes there, plus if someone is just browsing through the exchange and sees someone buy a tail they may just check it out, kinda like i did, and see the offer and it may "tickle their fancy" cuz i mean seriousy, is any1 ever actually trying to sell their valuable items, cuz the price fluctuates sooo much, and yea, i don't care what any mod says, hardly anyone with valuable items goes into the wanted quest forum...its a joke if u ask me and my friends
I have similar feelings, CNoW (although I have the utmost respect for the mods).. After all, the definition for the word "Exchange" is "To give and receive reciprocally; interchange", hence not outlawing the part about buying..
How's that thinking coming, la la? sweatdrop whee
Eets
Bump
i'll do it!!!!!!
oh dude i never meant i didn't respect the mods, cuz i do, i know a couple of them, but yea that doesn't mean i agree with them...lol...i mean i see their purpose for the wanted/quest forum, its there to keep the exchange from being flooded with people buying stuff, hence the wanted quest forum, i just think their method isnt working, cuz i mean yea they can move ur post very easily, but hell all u gotta do is make a new one, and eventually they'll either temporarily ban ur account or just give up, lol 3nodding
la la (XP edition)
Eets
Bump
i'll do it!!!!!!

Awesome! I'll send the trade ^^;;
Coldest Night of Winter
oh dude i never meant i didn't respect the mods, cuz i do, i know a couple of them, but yea that doesn't mean i agree with them...lol...i mean i see their purpose for the wanted/quest forum, its there to keep the exchange from being flooded with people buying stuff, hence the wanted quest forum, i just think their method isnt working, cuz i mean yea they can move ur post very easily, but hell all u gotta do is make a new one, and eventually they'll either temporarily ban ur account or just give up, lol 3nodding

I think alls they need to do is change the wanted/quest forum to simply a quest forum, and allow anyone who has a <i>legitimate</i> offer for something to post in the exchange.

At any rate.. I'm gonna close this thread now. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces