Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki

oh sorry, no. Sold them a long time ago.

update your thread title then......

rolleyes Look at the date bro.

Read the rules, Bro.

Change the topic of your s**t and you wont have people coming in here asking for anything. Because unbeknownst to you, people look for items in the exchange through the search bar too.

Take a chill pill.
I was going to change my topic, I forgot that I was selling two and I happen to have one left.
Please don't call my stuff s**t.

I had billions to offer for the items i posted for,
you never said you had one left, which makes your shop invalid because it still had you selling them on the subject line.

I happen to have a lot on junk in my invo. So I searched it, and there it was. emotion_eyebrow
Whatever makes you sleep at night. This is amusing.

Ruthless Winner

Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki

Read the rules, Bro.

Change the topic of your s**t and you wont have people coming in here asking for anything. Because unbeknownst to you, people look for items in the exchange through the search bar too.

Take a chill pill.
I was going to change my topic, I forgot that I was selling two and I happen to have one left.

you never said you had one left, which makes your shop invalid because it still had you selling them on the subject line.

I happen to have a lot on junk in my invo. So I searched it, and there it was. emotion_eyebrow

Do you think you're just some worry-free asshat? I could give two ******** less about what you were selling now because I had the money to buy 3 with what i was offering you for 2

Genius

Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki

Read the rules, Bro.

Take a chill pill.

Do you think you're just some worry-free asshat? I could give two ******** less about what you were selling now because I had the money to buy 3 with what i was offering you for 2

Yes, I am a worry free asshat. lol
Please, just stop, you're making yourself look bad. Don't tarnish yourself.
It's funny since you're the one who came here to offer, for an item, so I do think you care maybe like 1%. Why do you keep mentioning money? Why would I care about how many you could buy? Live up to your word and go buy three, for I don't understand why you then came here in the first place.
You humor me.

Ruthless Winner

Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki

Take a chill pill.

It's funny since you're the one who came here to offer, for an item, so I do think you care maybe like 1%. Why do you keep mentioning money? Why would I care about how many you could buy? Live up to your word and go buy three, for I don't understand why you then came here in the first place.
You humor me.

Because you keep quoting me and bringing me back to this bullshit.
And if you'd pay attention at all you'd see that I do have 3, wearing them now.
and also if you pay attention to the time in which I offered and the time that you quoted me, I'd already had them all.

Genius

Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki

Take a chill pill.

You humor me.

and also if you pay attention to the time in which I offered and the time that you quoted me, I'd already had them all.

*Sigh*
You seem like a decently smart person. You would then know, that I'm not compelling you with any magical powers to stop you from replying. I can introduce you to a new word and maybe you can add it to your very limited vocabulary.
''IGNORE''
From the Latin word '' ignorare''
Definition '' To refuse to pay attention to ; disregard
You should try it. It seems foreign to you.
I wouldnt give you the time of day any day honey. Nor do I care if you have three or a million.
You call it bullshit, when I'm the one that pretty chill about this and you're puffing steam from your nose.
All you're doing is feeding my humor. lol

Ruthless Winner

Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki

You humor me.

*Sigh*
You seem like a decently smart person. You would then know, that I'm not compelling you with any magical powers to stop you from replying. I can introduce you to a new word and maybe you can add it to your very limited vocabulary.
''IGNORE''
I wouldnt give you the time of day any day honey. Nor do I care if you have three or a million.
You call it bullshit, when I'm the one that pretty chill about this and you're puffing steam from your nose.

And you're pressing this conversation like it's the only thing you do on Gaia.
Honey, you're the one who keeps comin' back. Quoting me is a summon; I have to take time out of whatever I'm doing on the site and look at this pitiful string of you just trying to get me to rage at you.
Is there something that I need to investigate?

Genius

Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki
Something Invisible
Finland-Helsinki

You humor me.

*Sigh*
''IGNORE''

And you're pressing this conversation like it's the only thing you do on Gaia.
Honey, you're the one who keeps comin' back. Quoting me is a summon; I have to take time out of whatever I'm doing on the site and look at this pitiful string of you just trying to get me to rage at you.
Is there something that I need to investigate?

Quoting me back is also a summon ( It's a two way thing honey )
There I was trying to close up the thread because you told me to, but calling me a worry free asshat? And calling my stuff s**t? You're the one trying to buy from me, while boasting about your millions.
What did I honestly do to you to call me a asshat? ( nothing )
Honestly, I don't understand what your problem is. If you didn't want to buy from me that's totally cool, and I was going to ask if you still wanted to buy the item once I realised I had one left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff