Drak22
Moose Bubbles
cvbbb ninja

Which rig did that come from?

Lol there goes me trying to get 15 posts for my first page sweatdrop

Anyways, I got it from...
User Image
Formal Invitation: 100 Pack.

Sorry sweatdrop and lucky I always try for the rigs that give Halo's but I never get anything good.

It's okay. gonk

And yeah... This is the first time I got anything worth anything.. I open A LOT of rigs. x___x;;

Me too, I have a big RIG addiction. I am pretty sure they will put the Katana in a rig soon though.
So Hopefully I will be able to hoard them again.
Right? I would like to do the same, haha.

Lonely Cub

Moose Bubbles
cutie cult
Moose Bubbles
cutie cult
Moose Bubbles
QUOTE THIS POST FOR MY ATTENTION.
How long will you be taking offers?

I'll stop when I get an offer I like xD
fffff i only have 80b pure right now

ill see what i can do
I'm in no rush. emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart
it might take a day or two to make, but what does a 100b offer sound like to you?

Invisible Millionaire

9,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Moose Bubbles
Drak22
Moose Bubbles
Drak22
Moose Bubbles

Lol there goes me trying to get 15 posts for my first page sweatdrop

Anyways, I got it from...
User Image
Formal Invitation: 100 Pack.

Sorry sweatdrop and lucky I always try for the rigs that give Halo's but I never get anything good.

It's okay. gonk

And yeah... This is the first time I got anything worth anything.. I open A LOT of rigs. x___x;;

Me too, I have a big RIG addiction. I am pretty sure they will put the Katana in a rig soon though.
So Hopefully I will be able to hoard them again.
Right? I would like to do the same, haha.

I did have 15, but the allure of doubling my gold on them was to much so I sold them around 1.6-1.7 bill each

Golden Genius

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Moose Bubbles

If you're in no rush, and can wait a while, I can offer 110bill pure? I've currently set up an art auction. It shouldn't take me long to come up with the gold.

Friendly Conversationalist

Moose Bubbles

110b and Bunny Slippers.

Jerk Fish's Widow

Witty Sleuth

cutie cult
Moose Bubbles
cutie cult
Moose Bubbles
cutie cult
Moose Bubbles
How long will you be taking offers?

I'll stop when I get an offer I like xD
fffff i only have 80b pure right now

ill see what i can do
I'm in no rush. emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart
it might take a day or two to make, but what does a 100b offer sound like to you?
Others offered higher dear <3

Jerk Fish's Widow

Witty Sleuth

Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles

If you're in no rush, and can wait a while, I can offer 110bill pure? I've currently set up an art auction. It shouldn't take me long to come up with the gold.

There is one offer higher than 110b right now~ AND I have to say you have lovely art <3 :3

Jerk Fish's Widow

Witty Sleuth

ToxicHailstorm
Moose Bubbles

110b and Bunny Slippers.

You're my HB :3

Golden Genius

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Moose Bubbles
Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles

There is one offer higher than 110b right now~ AND I have to say you have lovely art <3 :3

You like my art? Would you take art as a part of the deal? 3nodding Thank you btw lovely. <3

Little Enigma's Partner

Greedy Genius

Good luck! heart When you opened formal invitation you choose item right? lol xd

Jerk Fish's Widow

Witty Sleuth

staranime
Good luck! heart When you opened formal invitation you choose item right? lol xd
I chose surprise xD

Jerk Fish's Widow

Witty Sleuth

Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles
Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles

You like my art? Would you take art as a part of the deal? 3nodding Thank you btw lovely. <3

xD If it were for anything but the halo hahaha.

Golden Genius

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Moose Bubbles
Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles
Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles

Awwwwww. That's okay! I understand you want to get the most pure possible. 3nodding
I'm trying to get the halo as a gift for my boyfriend. redface I'll be back if I can make you a higher offer, but I just don't want you to be losing out on a sale that you can have now instead of waiting for me to come up with an offer you'd like.
I wish you good luck either way. heart

Jerk Fish's Widow

Witty Sleuth

Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles
Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles
Pseudonymos
Moose Bubbles

Awwwwww. That's okay! I understand you want to get the most pure possible. 3nodding
I'm trying to get the halo as a gift for my boyfriend. redface I'll be back if I can make you a higher offer, but I just don't want you to be losing out on a sale that you can have now instead of waiting for me to come up with an offer you'd like.
I wish you good luck either way. heart

It's all good. :3 And thanks for understanding. x3 heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas