Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Auction will stay open for 30 minutes and the items will go to the highest bidder. Starting bid is 10g for each item or 15 for both together. Please specify in your bid whether you are bidding for: the hat, the noise maker or both items.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
10g on a noise maker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Current bids:
noise maker = 10g to iceion42.
party hat = no bids.
30g for both.

15g for hat
15g for noise maka

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Current bid:
Both to Bacodus = 30g

((*grins* hi, Bacodus))
KijiLinn
Current bid:
Both to Bacodus = 30g

((*grins* hi, Bacodus))

Whats up? This is my secondary hangout....I'm an businessman and a bogeyman! See?

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Bacodus
KijiLinn
Current bid:
Both to Bacodus = 30g

((*grins* hi, Bacodus))

Whats up? This is my secondary hangout....I'm an businessman and a bogeyman! See?

*laughs* I'm just trying to clean out my inventory. I've got lots of clutter at the moment. sweatdrop
KijiLinn
Bacodus
KijiLinn
Current bid:
Both to Bacodus = 30g

((*grins* hi, Bacodus))

*laughs* I'm just trying to clean out my inventory. I've got lots of clutter at the moment. sweatdrop

What else have you got? Any Jolly items?

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Bacodus
KijiLinn
Bacodus
KijiLinn
Current bid:
Both to Bacodus = 30g

((*grins* hi, Bacodus))

Sadly, no. I haven't been around long enough to really get many event items. I'm poking at my chickie hat, though, wondering if I want to keep it. It's cute, but my avatar seems to resent it. wink
KijiLinn
Bacodus
KijiLinn
Bacodus
KijiLinn
Current bid:
Both to Bacodus = 30g

((*grins* hi, Bacodus))

Sadly, no. I haven't been around long enough to really get many event items. I'm poking at my chickie hat, though, wondering if I want to keep it. It's cute, but my avatar seems to resent it. wink

Hold on to it for a few months, it will be worth alot more by this summer.

I bought dozens of pairs of Jolly Slippers during the "Jolly Slipper Fiasco" when people were literally selling them for 10-20g each. I hadn't much gold then, because I had just started, but I wish I could have gotten more.

I just sold 8 jolly slippers yesterday for an average of 375g each.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Bacodus

I bought dozens of pairs of Jolly Slippers during the "Jolly Slipper Fiasco" when people were literally selling them for 10-20g each. I hadn't much gold then, because I had just started, but I wish I could have gotten more.

eek Wow. I started poking around here about a week ago when I sold my Angelic boots. Have you heard of ChurchofMod and why it's around?
KijiLinn
Bacodus

eek Wow. I started poking around here about a week ago when I sold my Angelic boots. Have you heard of ChurchofMod and why it's around?

The first church of Mod? Of course....I've posted in there a few times...the thread just moves too fast for me to keep up.

I've gotten two events since posting there. I'm also the official Bogeyman.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Bacodus
The first church of Mod? Of course....I've posted in there a few times...the thread just moves too fast for me to keep up.

I've gotten two events since posting there. I'm also the official Bogeyman.

Since starting my position as Office Manager there, my truck number jumped from 1 to 4 in just a few days. 3nodding And I got one pink link.
KijiLinn

Since starting my position as Office Manager there, my truck number jumped from 1 to 4 in just a few days. 3nodding And I got one pink link.

Damn, I haven't done that well...Although I don't have as much time to devote to Gaia as alot of people do... I really should be working on a paper right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff