• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Infinite Secrets
slay_chan
Infinite Secrets
slay_chan

How about I give you 5.4m as you wanted without the set discount? :[

Awe please don't make me feel bad it why I hate bidding sometimes when it comes to the things am selling.
It's okayyy~~

You win the bid I will send trade.

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

Your going to make me cry I am sorry crying

huh?! wait waht?! gonk did i do something bad D:

Nono It me personally I try to sell things at a good price to be fair because of the inflammation of the marketplace I like to sell the items for what their worth. I did not think the price would go up that high

Widow

Dangerous Sweetheart

23,575 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

Nono It me personally I try to sell things at a good price to be fair because of the inflammation of the marketplace I like to sell the items for what their worth. I did not think the price would go up that high
nah its okay, also its "inflation" emotion_yatta

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

lol thanks and I do like your avatar by the way I like Ninja style

Widow

Dangerous Sweetheart

23,575 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

oh thank you!~
been questing it for so long! luckily got most of the items before this freaking inflation >.<
also a lot of help from friends emotion_yatta

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

oh thank you!~
been questing it for so long! luckily got most of the items before this freaking inflation >.<

I know I hate that the cap Zomg if they were going to do Flynn they should of never cap zomg that how I made all my gold. I don't have money to buy. All my items personally is from zomg. After my first account got hack and spent so much money on it I just earn my gold. However if my account is to be hack again I would be mad because of how hard gold is to make. I make all my gold off of selling the tickets now which gives me way more than zomg and BG.

Widow

Dangerous Sweetheart

23,575 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

oh thank you!~

I know I hate that the cap Zomg if they were going to do Flynn they should of never cap zomg that how I made all my gold. I don't have money to buy. All my items personally is from zomg. After my first account got hack and spent so much money on it I just earn my gold. However if my account is to be hack again I would be mad because of how hard gold is to make. I make all my gold off of selling the tickets now which gives me way more than zomg and BG.
same here...sadly since i go to college i don't have a good connection to play zomg nor BG...so i stick in the forums..but ever since the inflation i never got enough capital to start vending again...right now i loaned a little gold from a friend just so i can try and start vending again...but tbh its becoming harder since i had stopped long enough to still know the trend here in exchange *sigh*
*pets* well congrats in not using GC anymore also be more careful with your acct okay? emotion_8c
i might not go back to gaia if ever my acct gets lost...

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

oh thank you!~

same here...sadly since i go to college i don't have a good connection to play zomg nor BG...so i stick in the forums..but ever since the inflation i never got enough capital to start vending again...right now i loaned a little gold from a friend just so i can try and start vending again...but tbh its becoming harder since i had stopped long enough to still know the trend here in exchange *sigh*
*pets* well congrats in not using GC anymore also be more careful with your acct okay? emotion_8c

Will you can do Tiles which requires not much internet use. Do the 24 chain on Expert Mode you get 600 tickets I sell 10k of tickets for 100k each sometimes less. Depends on the market since I move back home my internet lags alot as will. I am I change my pw every week which makes it harder for hackers. It wasn't even a hacker it was one of my friends who saw me type in my pw took all my stuff and gave it to my other friends.

Widow

Dangerous Sweetheart

23,575 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan
Lady Shizika
slay_chan

oh thank you!~

Will you can do Tiles which requires not much internet use. Do the 24 chain on Expert Mode you get 600 tickets I sell 10k of tickets for 100k each sometimes less. Depends on the market since I move back home my internet lags alot as will. I am I change my pw every week which makes it harder for hackers. It wasn't even a hacker it was one of my friends who saw me type in my pw took all my stuff and gave it to my other friends.
imma try that sometime 3nodding
and lolz, friends, but yeah i stay in a dorm so its always been crappy xP

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Gracious Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150