Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want to buy some stuff for a store im gonna open up so keep in mind that im reselling them so no super high prices please, im also selling a jolly hat for 500, and a party set for 500
commonking
i want to buy some stuff for a store im gonna open up so keep in mind that im reselling them so no super high prices please, im also selling a jolly hat for 500, and a party set for 500

hey can i get in on this? can i help you with this store. liek advertise and waht not? i also know how to make kick a** banners
Makai_Unleashed
commonking

hey can i get in on this? can i help you with this store. liek advertise and waht not? i also know how to make kick a** banners
cool sounds good to me what kind of abnners do u make or would u want to open a mini shop , its up 2 u
dude, ok? um i can make almost any kind of banner. i have these awesome programes. but i don't have much to sell. so what i think is i get some people to come here and buy stuff and i get a 30% cut of it?
commonking
i'm selling NM gloves for 2.2k if you want
ok do you have anything to sell now? so i can start the banner
Makai_Unleashed
ok do you have anything to sell now? so i can start the banner
sorry i dont have anything good now so im gonna wait a bit till i get some good stuff

Distinct Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
s gaia shirt for 2k willyou buy it?
how much gold do you have? i have a cross collar for 7-8k
i havea lot but dont like the offers sorry
ok dude. um what should i put on the banner? and oyu shuld talke some of these offers!! the're awesome man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff