Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Exhibitionist

Nimble Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image
                                                              A couple of pointers here before we get started
                                                              1)Please make your offers reasonable.
                                                              2 )This thread layout is going to be updated into a proper perma thread
                                                              3) I do not go by ABP sorry.
                                                              4)If you are going to buy in bulk, only ask on one item set at a time. I have a lot of items and they are spread out across my main and my mule.
                                                              5)To clarify this means that if you are going to by you can do up to one full item set say 15 devil's spice or 12 different items at once. They can be a few of the same item but if they are not all of the same set the limit for one transaction is 12.
                                                              6)The list is still being updated.
                                                              7)I have a lot more to sell, just so you know.

Crtl + f will be your best friend.
                                                              Item List
                                                              Changes are being made if you have been here before.
                                                              At the bottom of the screen you will see that there are different sheets.
                                                              You can click them to see the different types of lists.▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                      1)The first is going to be just regular items that I haven't categorized yet
                                                                      2 )The second is wings
                                                                      3)The third is dolls
                                                                      4)The forth is animal items
                                                                      5)The fifth is animated
                                                                      6)The sixth is pets
                                                                      7)The seventh is rigs

If there is an item with no number after it I have the item I'm just not sure how many I have.
                                                              If you have any questions please quote me in the thread.
                                                              If there is an item you want that you don't see or doesn't have a number please ask about it and I will tell you if I have it or not or how many I have.
                                                              Once again
                                                              Ctrl + F will be your best friend
                                                              I will probably be willing to sell dolls for pretty cheap usually.

User Image
                                                            Lucifer's Wings
                                                            I might not be selling these as they are my favorite wings
                                                            But I will be taking offers on them.

Hashmal's Wings
                                                            These wings are a little confusing because I'm the only person who has purchased them
                                                            I am looking to make a profit on that if I do sell them
                                                            So don't think I will go anywhere near the abp because that abp is my purchase.

Nimble Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image
                                                              Just a few key notes here before we get started on the buying section.
                                                              1)Please know that I am picky.
                                                              2)I will haggle
                                                              3)I will respond to you no matter what, so know you will not be ignored unless I have just missed it entirely, but please wait a few hours before growing worried.
                                                              4)Do not pm me with items to be offered on I will not respond to pms about items you want to sell me

User Image
                                                              Not much ;n;

User Image
                                                              I do like rigs.
                                                              and wings...
                                                              mustachios
                                                              I guess there are a few of things

User Image
                                                              Please fill out the below form for any and all items you want me to take a look at.
                                                              This will help me to know you want me to buy from you and not that you want me to sell to you.
                                                              [quote="Candid Reflections"][/quote]
                                                              [list][list][list][color=#f11978][b]username;;[/b][/color]selfexplanatory
                                                              [color=#F11978][b]items for sale;;[/b] you can delete or add as many of these as you need
                                                              :tab::tab: [url=MARKETPLACELINK]item[/url] [color=#F11978][b]--[/b][/color] asking Price
                                                              :tab::tab: [url=MARKETPLACELINK]item[/url] [color=#F11978][b]--[/b][/color] asking Price[/list][/list][/list]

Nimble Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image
                                                              Because I am so busy quoting is your best bet for a response.
                                                              If you do not quote I cannot promise that you will get a response.
                                                              Quoting is going to be your best way to get a response out of me if you have questions as well.
                                                              It is just the best way to get a hold of me altogether

This quote here, kay thanks.
                                                              [quote="Candid Reflections"][/quote]

User Image
                                                              The only way I want you to private message me is if I have messed up a trade in some way. I
                                                                    1)If I have sent you the wrong item
                                                                    2)If I have missed an item in the trade.
                                                                    3)If I have forgotten some gold.
                                                                    4)Do not pm me with items you want to buy.
                                                                    5)Do not pm me with items you want to sell.

If you pm me for any reason then the reasons above, I will ignore it unless I initiated the pms. Sorry.

Nimble Exhibitionist

User Image
User Image
                                                    User Image
                                                              Every so often I will open a stream sale. It's not so much a sale as me streaming my inventory and you guys looking through and asking me if I have something. It might seem complex but you'll see.
                                                              You'll know if I'm streaming because in the title it will say streaming.
                                                              I really hope that people have read this far....

User Image
                                                              I made this layout, graphics and all.
                                                              If you have any questions or want one, feel free to pm me about that and label your pm, LAYOUTS. That is something you can pm me about : 3

Nimble Exhibitionist

We're open for real now xD
Wish I'd made a graphic for this lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out