Welcome to Gaia! ::

rendochai_conscience
sorry i didnt mean to sound harsh sweatdrop

its just the last couple auction's ive been in people refuse the right to sell even though they said nothing about it in the first post...they also start it out at 1g or something when they want 5k...its ridiculous.

Well, I'll say this now then. I refuse the right to sell for under 12k. Happy?
Gory
rendochai_conscience
sorry i didnt mean to sound harsh sweatdrop

its just the last couple auction's ive been in people refuse the right to sell even though they said nothing about it in the first post...they also start it out at 1g or something when they want 5k...its ridiculous.

Well, I'll say this now then. I refuse the right to sell for under 12k. Happy?

a bit late for that... you started the bidding at 10k... if you are willing to let people bid on it for 10k then you should be able to accept 10k...
Gory
All offers must be pure gold so I can a Nightmare headband. whee

NM Scarf:
SB:10k
AB:15k

January letter:
SB:4k
AB:6k

My offer for a Nightmare headband:
November letter. sweatdrop

im just going to keep this qoute for future reference
rendochai_conscience
a bit late for that... you started the bidding at 10k... if you are willing to let people bid on it for 10k then you should be able to accept 10k...

These are all unwritten rules anyway, aren't they? stare
Gory
rendochai_conscience

These are all unwritten rules anyway, aren't they? stare

have you ever been to the blacklist? you should check it out...if you cheat me..i will report you.

its your responsibility as an auctioneer to spell out every rule in the begining of the auction...otherwise you cant just throw it in later...
rendochai_conscience
have you ever been to the blacklist? you should check it out...if you cheat me..i will report you.

its your responsibility as an auctioneer to spell out every rule in the begining of the auction...otherwise you cant just throw it in later...

I'm just following examples made by other Gaians.
Gory
rendochai_conscience

I'm just following examples made by other Gaians.

...well i guess you are following the wrong examples...you had no fine print...you had no white text... you stated that you were auctioning your nm scarf, you said nothing about a minimum offer until after i bid, and even pointed it out. You've been on since august as well...you should know this by now... im serious about reporting you as well, i have no idea whether they will take my claim or not...it's just the fact that you said 10k opening bid, i bid that much and you said that you wont take anything under 12k...if its not an auction, then you should try to sell instead...take offers... but you did start this auction and you will finish it
rendochai_conscience
...well i guess you are following the wrong examples...you had no fine print...you had no white text... you stated that you were auctioning your nm scarf, you said nothing about a minimum offer until after i bid, and even pointed it out. You've been on since august as well...you should know this by now... im serious about reporting you as well, i have no idea whether they will take my claim or not...it's just the fact that you said 10k opening bid, i bid that much and you said that you wont take anything under 12k...if its not an auction, then you should try to sell instead...take offers... but you did start this auction and you will finish it

You have some very good points, and I would be happy to sell it to you for 10k. I never mentioned when the auction would be over though, so you'll have to wait until I feel I have given it enough time.
Gory
rendochai_conscience

You have some very good points, and I would be happy to sell it to you for 10k. I never mentioned when the auction would be over though, so you'll have to wait until I feel I have given it enough time.

thats also something ive considered...but you should go ahead and put when the auction is over in your first post...be fair please...
Mhm, gotta go eat and shower. xp Be back later.
Gory
Mhm, gotta go eat and shower. xp Be back later.

put a time at least though

i guess your offline..
Gory
NM Scarf:
SB:10k
AB:15k

Ends in 3 hours.

Got the NM headband now. whee

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*points out that she offered 10k before he did*