WRONG FORUM

Thank you. Have a nice day!
True, but you should've said that a bit nicer. ^^;

Wrong forum, dear. This goes in the Lottos/Gmaes subforum ^^

I agree with you Hikarii xd
Chii Kawaii
Nicole_Faerie4ever
what is inside it?
Nobody knows.... Thats why its inside the box... Keep in mind it could contain anything

350 = Highest Bid

But there is something inside right?!?!?!

sorry about being in the wrong forum sweatdrop
Highest Bid = 350.....
I'd usually tell the person to go to the right forum.... But since my friend is kinda doin it and knowing him, hes not gonna listen..
platinum_lover
Chii Kawaii
Nicole_Faerie4ever
what is inside it?
Nobody knows.... Thats why its inside the box... Keep in mind it could contain anything

350 = Highest Bid

Yeah lol, You can only Wrap something... you can't wrap air? or can you? eek lol, no you can't... blaugh sweatdrop
biggrin lalala since no one is goign higher gonna sell it to me for 350g??? 3nodding
platinum_lover
biggrin lalala since no one is goign higher gonna sell it to me for 250g??? 3nodding

lol, didn't you bid 350? razz Autobuy is 2k... Sorry, but I don't think Kioku is gonna settle for less... ^^;;
600 = Highest Bid

EDIT: I meant 500 ^^;;
Chii Kawaii
platinum_lover
Chii Kawaii
Nicole_Faerie4ever
what is inside it?

350 = Highest Bid

Yeah lol, You can only Wrap something... you can't wrap air? or can you? eek lol, no you can't... blaugh sweatdrop

Well that just proved what kind of n00bie I am redface
platinum_lover
Chii Kawaii
platinum_lover
Chii Kawaii
Nicole_Faerie4ever
what is inside it?

350 = Highest Bid

Everyones a newb when they start... ^^;;
500 = Highest Bid
Chii Kawaii
platinum_lover
biggrin lalala since no one is goign higher gonna sell it to me for 250g??? 3nodding

lol, didn't you bid 350? razz Autobuy is 2k... Sorry, but I don't think Kioku is gonna settle for less... ^^;;
600 = Highest Bid

I did but I oufnd the mistake and chaged it to 350 stare
Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam Bump and Spam
platinum_lover
Chii Kawaii
platinum_lover

600 = Highest Bid

I did but I oufnd the mistake and chaged it to 350 stare

lol, you were outbidded though xp
The highest bid is now 500 Gold..... I wanna know whats inside the box too... So I'm as anxious as anyone else here biggrin
600 = Highest Bid (Now I didn't screw up biggrin )
Thanks for all the bumps n spams
Chii Kawaii
platinum_lover
Chii Kawaii
platinum_lover
Chii Kawaii
Nicole_Faerie4ever
what is inside it?

350 = Highest Bid

Everyones a newb when they start... ^^;;
500 = Highest Bid

can't you atleast give us a cllue as to what is inside?!?!?! please! 2k is considered a lot if you like me with lil gold so... stare whee

nevermind nevermind I know my answer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces