I want a Teen Wolf item 0.32679738562092 32.7% [ 50 ]
I want the extra pose 0.25490196078431 25.5% [ 39 ]
I collect SDPlus dolls 0.13071895424837 13.1% [ 20 ]
I want to own a rare item 0.28758169934641 28.8% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 336 337 338 > >> >>> »|

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Just saying that if I were to win a ticket to make a custom item, its item description is gonna be "This no fit." and that shirt will be one of the items. Bwahahaha

21,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Firestarter 200
Tinuviel Silma
I'm so excited for this auction I might puke. emotion_puke

Me too! But I think I'm gonna stick with anxious rather than excited. I'm scared that the first bid is going to totally blow me out of the comp, and then I'm gonna be left scrambling to sell alllll the things emotion_facepalm
hella want

Dangerous Sweetheart

Krayzie537
Tinuviel Silma
I'm so excited for this auction I might puke. emotion_puke

Me too! But I think I'm gonna stick with anxious rather than excited. I'm scared that the first bid is going to totally blow me out of the comp, and then I'm gonna be left scrambling to sell alllll the things emotion_facepalm

Aw :c But if you don't get it the first time, there are at least four other chances. whee

Tipsy Genius

Krayzie537
The fandom is quite strong for TW though, so it's to be expected, no? Like... I want the mouth, but I also look forward to having a little Stiles or Derek when the mouth isn't in use.

Er... Sorry for butting into your convo... Carry on.

I was actually unaware that there was a significant TW fandom on Gaia before my doll came out. Since I managed to get this username, I figured it couldn't be all that popular. Boy, was I wrong...

Loyal Werewolf

Told you, sterek, I told you lots of people would want it! *cheers happily*

21,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Firestarter 200
sterek
Krayzie537
OMG I'm so anxious. I've prayed to the Gaian overlords, so hopefully they'll hear my prayers.

... Time for another one.

Just this one thing Gaia. You always screw me on the rigs, just this one thing, please. crying

I have the worst RIG luck in the world, and yet I have a doll. YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE. *throws fairy dust*

Don't give me false hope, it's just mean emotion_facepalm I'll keep opening them, because I'm a rig addict, but I don't expect to ever get one emo

Tipsy Genius

PhiferWolf
Just saying that if I were to win a ticket to make a custom item, its item description is gonna be "This no fit." and that shirt will be one of the items. Bwahahaha

AND IT WOULD BE THE BEST ITEM AND I WOULD BUY SO MANY OF THEM
Sorry, I'm very enthusiastic about all things Miguel. :'D

Tipsy Genius

PhiferWolf
Told you, sterek, I told you lots of people would want it! *cheers happily*

I may or may not be currently flapping my arms excitedly because I don't know how to deal with this situation.

21,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Firestarter 200
sterek
Krayzie537
The fandom is quite strong for TW though, so it's to be expected, no? Like... I want the mouth, but I also look forward to having a little Stiles or Derek when the mouth isn't in use.

Er... Sorry for butting into your convo... Carry on.

I was actually unaware that there was a significant TW fandom on Gaia before my doll came out. Since I managed to get this username, I figured it couldn't be all that popular. Boy, was I wrong...

I am just becoming aware now that you said that, that there's a large TW fandom on Gaia. Lmao. I just meant, in general, it's quite popular.

Instead of quoting you again (I'm sure that must be getting tiring) I'm just gonna say this here: About scaring away bidders with puke; nope, not happening.

*sings Wild Horses*

Loyal Werewolf

sterek
Danny is not stupid; he totally knows Miguel is Derek. talk2hand
Flap those tiny arms, flap them to your hearts content because today is a good day!
40 more minutes~

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
sterek
Krayzie537
OMG I'm so anxious. I've prayed to the Gaian overlords, so hopefully they'll hear my prayers.

... Time for another one.

Just this one thing Gaia. You always screw me on the rigs, just this one thing, please. crying

I have the worst RIG luck in the world, and yet I have a doll. YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE. *throws fairy dust*

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

MY issue is when I do win big, the items are almost worthless.
xd

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

21,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Firestarter 200
PhiferWolf

Please no, I can't afford such things on any kind of consistent basis. emotion_facepalm

Tipsy Genius

PhiferWolf
sterek
Flap those tiny arms, flap them to your hearts content because today is a good day!
40 more minutes~

Danny has everything figured out since season 1. Hell, the reason Jackson was so unimpressed by Stiles' "surprise, you're a kanima" talk is probably because Danny told him first. u__u
AH I forgot to tell you--someone donated a Prized Possessions to me today??? I have achieved maximum Stiles-ness.

Loyal Werewolf

sterek
PhiferWolf
sterek
40 more minutes~

Danny has everything figured out since season 1. Hell, the reason Jackson was so unimpressed by Stiles' "surprise, you're a kanima" talk is probably because Danny told him first. u__u
AH I forgot to tell you--someone donated a Prized Possessions to me today??? I have achieved maximum Stiles-ness.
Congratz! heart
And totally, Danny is no dumb jock with a pretty face that wears Armani...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff