18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
The Great Bill
Godstiel Rises
The Great Bill
Godstiel Rises
Oh come on. I worked really hard on getting those lyrics tot he tune of the song and not even one 'hah'

crying

Haha!

But I've never heard that song... sad

Eh. It's from Frozen but looking back on it the movie has some serious flaws that make me regret buying the collector's edition...though it did come with some nice lithographs.

A Disney movie that's flawed? That's blasphemy..

What flaws are you talking about though?

Well,
despite the wide variation in women in the film, for some reason the three women who are related to each other are near exact clones when they should at least have more variation due to their father's genetics being taken into account.

The movie is culturally ignorant unlike many other Disney films.
Like, sure, in the beginning the first two songs do have a Slavic tone to them but it quickly becomes white washed and Pop-y?

The movie is more or less a musical with important plot development made only in songs and it feels like it's empty. The characters don't really develop emotionally and the situation is resolved very quickly.

The movie doesn't really resolve the problem neatly at all. Like, why is Elsa suddenly completely ok and understands that love can 'melt' her frozen heart and allow her to use her powers when her relationship with her sister was completely destroyed after ignoring Anna for like...12 years?

Dangerous Sweetheart

Time needs to move faster crying

OG Smoker

21,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Godstiel Rises

Hmm, I see. Yeah that's seems kind of disappointing. My mom is a huge Disney fan, I'm gonna have to see if she noticed the same things. And then maybe I'll watch it for myself. Thank you for your feed back on it though!

OG Smoker

21,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Tinuviel Silma

I know right. I have traffic court in the morning. I need my beauty sleep Sterek!! Lmao... wahmbulance

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The Great Bill

Yeah, no problem.
I really loved the movie the first time I saw it, but unfortunately, it lost all it's shine after I actually thought about it and watched it again.
I still like the songs, but...wow is it an empty, oversimplified story.

Werewolf

Writing the countdown all in caps in my title makes me feel like I'm screaming it in the Exchange forum. FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The Great Bill
Tinuviel Silma

I know right. I have traffic court in the morning. I need my beauty sleep Sterek!! Lmao... wahmbulance

Bill. *uses stern asian voice*
Did you drive too fast again?
lol just kidding

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
sterek
Writing the countdown all in caps in my title makes me feel like I'm screaming it in the Exchange forum. FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!

Wants Wednesday to come faster
scream

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Great Bill
Tinuviel Silma

Uh oh traffic court gonk

Hope you get out of it, whatever it was~

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Anyone know a good item that can bloody up my arms without leaving bloody ghost legs like Cruel Cleaner does?

OG Smoker

21,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Godstiel Rises
The Great Bill
Tinuviel Silma

lol just kidding

No, stupid red light cameras take pictures if you roll slightly past the line. I have a manual car so I coast to a stop and then when I have the clutch pushed in my car likes to roll. And flash, red light paparazzi making me famous.

Werewolf

Godstiel Rises
Anyone know a good item that can bloody up my arms without leaving bloody ghost legs like Cruel Cleaner does?

I wish. D:

Dangerous Sweetheart

Godstiel Rises

Just the arms? Because there's a bloody hands/feet pose in Modus Operandi. You can also check out Antipathy?

Gatekeeper

18,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The Great Bill
Godstiel Rises
The Great Bill
Tinuviel Silma

lol just kidding

No, stupid red light cameras take pictures if you roll slightly past the line. I have a manual car so I coast to a stop and then when I have the clutch pushed in my car likes to roll. And flash, red light paparazzi making me famous.

Oh, dude...that sucks.
That's happened to my dad before. he was so furious!

Dangerous Sweetheart

The Great Bill
Godstiel Rises
The Great Bill
Tinuviel Silma

lol just kidding

I thought that if you stop you won't get a ticket? The cameras by me also videotape so they can see if you stop fully. =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff