Spirit

Sexy Demigod

24,890 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
seoulie
bump

If your still accepting i would really love to be able to own one of these, i am a collector of sd's that are limited~
i currently only have 16b pure, although if you accept items i do have a few that would bring the price up, or if you could hold onto one until i am able to sell a piece of artwork then i will have just over 200b~

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

motoko920
seoulie
bump

If your still accepting i would really love to be able to own one of these, i am a collector of sd's that are limited~
i currently only have 16b pure, although if you accept items i do have a few that would bring the price up, or if you could hold onto one until i am able to sell a piece of artwork then i will have just over 200b~

Of course c:
I'm just asking for 150b pure or 200b if item trade

Sexy Demigod

24,890 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
seoulie
motoko920
seoulie
bump

Of course c:

well i will definatly be able to pay for it if your willing to keep one on hold <3 will go well with my shi doll ^^

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

motoko920
seoulie
motoko920
seoulie
bump

Of course c:

well i will definatly be able to pay for it if your willing to keep one on hold <3 will go well with my shi doll ^^

Sure thing. Just quote or pm whenever you're ready to buy one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces