Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like I mean just sell the name to someone? items and all?

Beloved Seraph

Somehow... I don't think so. At least not officially.
iz illegal
3nodding
(least i think it is)
Quicksilver the Archangel
Somehow... I don't think so. At least not officially.
i was wondering about it doesn't say anything in the TOS
??... I... don't know... o_o...
Yeah, you can. But how its done could be a loss to you, or the buyer. Since there is no authentic trade sequence to it.
*Shrugged*Beats me
aka: Lack of Gaian trusters
You're not supposed to have multiple accounts.. and if you were to sell an account it'd be worth that gaian's net worth.

Like me.. I'm worth over 50k. (added it up earlier)
Pyrokinetic #13
You're not supposed to have multiple accounts.. and if you were to sell an account it'd be worth that gaian's net worth.

I only have one account I just don't want to play anymore and wondered if instead of selling my items i could just sell my account

Aged Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
o.O I guess you can.. there's no place where it says it's illegal... or it is?
If you sold your account, wouldn't the items and moneys be in that same account then that the person just got? It'd be kind of pointless if it was....
Wait why would you want gold if you're leaving gaia? it's illegal to sell anything on gaia for RL money.

Aged Gaian

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Teh Sexx
Pyrokinetic #13

I only have one account I just don't want to play anymore and wondered if instead of selling my items i could just sell my account

But do you see that if you sell your account the gold will go back to the person who buys it? (because the gold will be in your old account)

xd so you're giving it for free...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces