Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dokuza
Jayke
Dokuza
60k pure gold.

Dang........tied offers.......... eek

Since you're not selling, I was just giving you what I'd offer if I had 60k. Otherwise, nah. I wouldn't pay that much since I already have one.

Yeah, I know, but still...... 3nodding I wouldn't sell it since it was a gift. But those still are good offers......
Jayke
Dokuza
60k pure gold.

Since you're not selling, I was just giving you what I'd offer if I had 60k. Otherwise, nah. I wouldn't pay that much since I already have one.
Dokuza
60k pure gold.

60k pure gold.
3nodding ~BuMp~ 3nodding
<center>*BumP* for a *BumP*</center>

<center>~BumP~
Check out my Sig. You Could Win 2500 Gold!
~BumP~</center>
Hckyguy19e
Well that's the first time I've seen anyone on here rude enough to laugh at an offer, or at a person who is less fortunate than themselves. That drops my opinion of society yet another notch.

I am sorry. I did not mean to seem rude. All I had said was "Ummm....lol?" at the humorous part. The offer I did not laugh at. I just responded as to having all the items contained in thoses envelopes. I am sicerly sorry. Thank you.
Jayke
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Amna
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Hckyguy19e
Yeah, but I'll humor him. 12k, a November letter, December letter, and a January letter.
Why'd you quote me and not say anything?

perhaps he pressed enter on accident? [pressing back(from the posting limit per xx seconds) then enter again, the message disappears.]
Tis' what I did. 3nodding
So what were you going to say?

I did edit it. 3nodding
You laughed at me? I hope that was at my comment and not my offer. stare

At both.....I have both hats, both the Emo bag & wallet, and both scarves. And the 12K is........cheap for it. 3nodding
Well that's the first time I've seen anyone on here rude enough to laugh at an offer, or at a person who is less fortunate than themselves. That drops my opinion of society yet another notch.
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Amna
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Hckyguy19e
Yeah, but I'll humor him. 12k, a November letter, December letter, and a January letter.

perhaps he pressed enter on accident? [pressing back(from the posting limit per xx seconds) then enter again, the message disappears.]

I did edit it. 3nodding

At both.....I have both hats, both the Emo bag & wallet, and both scarves. And the 12K is........cheap for it. 3nodding
Jayke
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Amna
Hckyguy19e
Jayke
Hckyguy19e

I did edit it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items