Welcome to Gaia! ::

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
You may now - with much delay, I am soooo very sorry, I'll give you a discount on your next purchase - buy a new special item again.

oceanbeauty08

deliaswift

storm the sorrow

Sound Pollution

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
deliaswift

Thank you very much biggrin heart

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Hey used when eventually you manage to see this lol
You know any cool backgrounds
I'm after either/both like a haunted mansion type thing and a heaven style one

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
sh3pzeraki

Try those for the mansion
Mournful Wail ; Ghoul's Acre ; Ghoul's End ; Kelp o' th' Loch
And those for Heaven
Heavenly Awesome ; Doki Doki Deito ; Timmy ; Still

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
UsedRomanceCH
sh3pzeraki

Try those for the mansion
Mournful Wail ; Ghoul's Acre ; Ghoul's End ; Kelp o' th' Loch
And those for Heaven
Heavenly Awesome ; Doki Doki Deito ; Timmy ; Still

Thank youuuuu :3 and awwww your a mermaid lol

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hi! I love the mermaid theme btw. It looks very pretty 3nodding
I forgot to keep checking back here from time to time, and this thread got drowned in notifications. lol. May I please buy The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune for 200mil? Thanks!!!!

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
ranakatina1004
Hi! I love the mermaid theme btw. It looks very pretty 3nodding
I forgot to keep checking back here from time to time, and this thread got drowned in notifications. lol. May I please buy The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune for 200mil? Thanks!!!!

On the way smile
Sorry for the delay, I was on holidays.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I missed the July sale, I am pretty sure I still have items waiting to be sent to people as well but I had way too many things in the last few months to take care of the shop the way I used to.

I'll catch up as soon as things settle down, which should be soon.

I'll make a flash sale by the end of August with not only summer items but also *sale* items smile my inventory is getting close to 14 pages, 8 of them being items I do not aim to keep but store for you guys or for charity. By the way, my Summer Animal Adoption thread is still open and going (link on this or the previous page).

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
UsedRomanceCH
I missed the July sale, I am pretty sure I still have items waiting to be sent to people as well but I had way too many things in the last few months to take care of the shop the way I used to.

I'll catch up as soon as things settle down, which should be soon.

I'll make a flash sale by the end of August with not only summer items but also *sale* items smile my inventory is getting close to 14 pages, 8 of them being items I do not aim to keep but store for you guys or for charity. By the way, my Summer Animal Adoption thread is still open and going (link on this or the previous page).

FLASH!!!! AHH AHHH saviour of the universe.

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello. I'm new here. I have only been on here for a few days (8 or so). So, what exactly does one have to do to get a donation?

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
VergiI Sparda
Hello. I'm new here. I have only been on here for a few days (8 or so). So, what exactly does one have to do to get a donation?

If you're looking for a donation, you're in the wrong place. This is a shop, not a charity per say. Yes I make cheap prices but I am still asking for gold. There is a whole part of the forum dedicated to charities, I suggest you try over there.

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
UsedRomanceCH
VergiI Sparda

If you're looking for a donation, you're in the wrong place. This is a shop, not a charity per say. Yes I make cheap prices but I am still asking for gold. There is a whole part of the forum dedicated to charities, I suggest you try over there.
Im sorry. I must have clicked the wrong thing and ended up somewhere that wasnt a charity thread. Im still getting the hang of this place. It is all so confusing. lol. Sorry again.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
VergiI Sparda
UsedRomanceCH
VergiI Sparda

Im sorry. I must have clicked the wrong thing and ended up somewhere that wasnt a charity thread. Im still getting the hang of this place. It is all so confusing. lol. Sorry again.

No problem smile welcome to Gaia!

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
UsedRomanceCH
VergiI Sparda
UsedRomanceCH
VergiI Sparda

No problem smile welcome to Gaia!
Thanks. Much appreciated.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I know I've been saying sorry many many times... But I really lack the free time to work on the shop well enough DX I'll try to do something this week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff