thanks for the lemur!

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Darkness_Strike_DS
Is the April Sale's Wrap Up Short Event still available? I'm really interested on giving Black Grunny a home ????? >< I really like black and he is so very cool and cute!!

Yes you may still smile I am still waiting on three people to complete their trades so until it's done, I leave the event open (which becomes one of the longest I've held XD).
The Grunny will come to you shortly.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
storm the sorrow
UsedRomanceCH
storm the sorrow
UsedRomanceCH

Okay, sent you a new trade then smile
Mr. Prince Albert already loves you and will come to you shortly.
May 4th is Star Wars Day. "May the 4th Be With You".
I think my favourite things about Berlin is how multicultural it is.
Europe is beautiful and I don't only say that because I live in it XD if you ever have the chance to make a trip to Eurpoe, try to privilege cities like Berlin, London or Budapest. They are among my favourites. Most european cities show a mixture of old and modern architecture and that makes them so unique.

thanx for ur help, patience and good prices!!!!!! <3
i didnt know that about star wars day. lol. thats pretty clever.
i must go to europe then! where r u from? youre so lucky!

I live in Switzerland (and I am not wealthy, the fact that all Swiss citizens are rich is a chiché wink )
I do consider myself lucky for the fact of living in Switzerland because I wasn't born there and the country I originally come from is pretty bad. But lucky to live in Europe, with the current state of the economy and how it affects every country, no not really XD but I guess there is good and bad everywhere, I do not complain.
switzerland?!?! wow i've always wanted to go there it seems so pretty! i actually didnt know about the cliche. if i could pick one place to go to europe i'd go to switzerland even before italy. so do you like the economy and euro or not really? where were u originally from?

Well if you come to Switzerland, I'll be happy to give you good places to go visit smile
I am originally from Romania, I was born there and left at the age of 4 when the borders got opened after the fall of communism (soon after the Berlin Wall fell down, now you can know how old I am 3nodding ). It is weird to have been so young for such important events because I only remember a few things from a child's perspective. It was a pretty nice trip to Switzerland I was told, through Hungary and Austria, but I have very few memories of it. My mom did her best to make everything seem like a game so I only realized very late - once I was able to understand - how miserable life was there, and even here for the first years as we had nothing. Now, I can only be happy and grateful to be where I am. crying ANYWAY! End of the emotional section.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
We got on page 200!

I'll take note of the people who will get a reward (taking in account that my posts will be ignored), I'll post the list here and contact you via PM once the page is complete.

"Winners" - I should count 15 unique posters normally but I'll stop counting on page 205.
I'll let you know what you win very soon.

1 storm the sorrow
2 sh3pzeraki
3 ranakatina1004
4 facade of reality
5 CynHimawari2828
6 Darkness_Strike_DS
7 oceanbeauty08
8 Paper Mache Dollfie
9 SlushyMana
10 Sexiibunniluv
11 sh3pzeraki

Da-Eh's Husband

Original Stalker

19,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
UsedRomanceCH

Am I new? emotion_kirakira heart

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The Grim Creeper
UsedRomanceCH

Am I new? emotion_kirakira heart

You play since 2008, and you seem to do pretty good in the market so no, I don't think you qualify as new, sorry.
Nice nickname though smile

Da-Eh's Husband

Original Stalker

19,675 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
UsedRomanceCH

The cake was a lie. emo

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The Grim Creeper
UsedRomanceCH

The cake was a lie. emo

There is no lie. You probably earn enough to afford any of the items I am selling at their full price.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
oceanbeauty08

ranakatina1004

You still have an open trade with me and I got no news from you. Without news from you until sunday, I will have to cancel your trade. I'd really hate to do that but I can't just leave this open and waiting forever, I am sorry.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
facade of reality

If I remember, you wanted to take part in the april contest, right? The contest is on page 190 and still open, and I'd love to see you contribution smile If you'd like to take part in it, please do so until sunday, otherwise I'll close it.
UsedRomanceCH
storm the sorrow
UsedRomanceCH
storm the sorrow
UsedRomanceCH

Europe is beautiful and I don't only say that because I live in it XD if you ever have the chance to make a trip to Eurpoe, try to privilege cities like Berlin, London or Budapest. They are among my favourites. Most european cities show a mixture of old and modern architecture and that makes them so unique.

I live in Switzerland (and I am not wealthy, the fact that all Swiss citizens are rich is a chiché wink )
I do consider myself lucky for the fact of living in Switzerland because I wasn't born there and the country I originally come from is pretty bad. But lucky to live in Europe, with the current state of the economy and how it affects every country, no not really XD but I guess there is good and bad everywhere, I do not complain.
switzerland?!?! wow i've always wanted to go there it seems so pretty! i actually didnt know about the cliche. if i could pick one place to go to europe i'd go to switzerland even before italy. so do you like the economy and euro or not really? where were u originally from?

Well if you come to Switzerland, I'll be happy to give you good places to go visit smile
I am originally from Romania, I was born there and left at the age of 4 when the borders got opened after the fall of communism (soon after the Berlin Wall fell down, now you can know how old I am 3nodding ). It is weird to have been so young for such important events because I only remember a few things from a child's perspective. It was a pretty nice trip to Switzerland I was told, through Hungary and Austria, but I have very few memories of it. My mom did her best to make everything seem like a game so I only realized very late - once I was able to understand - how miserable life was there, and even here for the first years as we had nothing. Now, I can only be happy and grateful to be where I am. crying ANYWAY! End of the emotional section.

wow thats pretty crazy. its nice that your mom tried to make it seem like a game so you wouldnt be scared. have you ever gone back to romania? whats it like there now?
and wheres your favorite place in switzerland?
sorry for all the questions im really curious!

Friendly Humorist

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
storm the sorrow
UsedRomanceCH
storm the sorrow
UsedRomanceCH
storm the sorrow
UsedRomanceCH

wow thats pretty crazy. its nice that your mom tried to make it seem like a game so you wouldnt be scared. have you ever gone back to romania? whats it like there now?
and wheres your favorite place in switzerland?
sorry for all the questions im really curious!

I went back three times only, but for long periods of time (usually 1 month, but the last time only a couple of days). I also had my family come to visit and live with me and my mom for around a month as well.
My favourite places in Switzerland are my hometown, Lausanne, and two medieval cities, Gruyères and Saillon. Gruyères is a must visit for anyone coming to Switzerland. There lived HR Giger, the creator of Alien, who died this week sadly sad

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
How long have you been doing this on here?

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
sh3pzeraki
How long have you been doing this on here?

I started it in march 2008 but went on a Gaia hiatus until 2011 and I reopened the shop in december. Damn, technically 6 years already, that's long :3 I wish I had kept trace of like how many custommers I had, how many items I sold, because I'd love to know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff