Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarus, thanks for the stuff!! ^^ It made my day so much better!
Sage-chan
Sarus
Sage-chan
Sage-chan
Sage-chan
Sarus
I have a bunch of crap...nm collar, nm boots, baggy pants, chicky hat, shackles, strapy shirt deally...You could be an e-goth in just one trade...First person on page 3 gets it, no bump spamming though...too cheap, um~ and yeah, if the person who wins doesn't want it they can pick someone else... yeah, w00t...if you're wondering why I am doing this it's my first time on gaia in about half a year, and I've come to realise how much I don't care about this and how pointless it is...but for the rest of you, my lost, your gain. go nuts. domokun

why is it boring to you???

I will be your friend??/if that helps...

THIS DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A FUN GAME...HE IS BORED OF GAIA...I feel bad for him... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...you people have no respect...it is always about me me me domokun domokun scream scream

Ahah, thanks Sage, but it is ok. biggrin I have little time for gaia...college and things. but once again, thanks. :3

your welcome...fellow gaian

I wanted the prize too...but then I relized that you are leaving us crying
Sage-chan
Sage-chan
Sarus
Sage-chan
Sage-chan
Sage-chan
Sarus
I have a bunch of crap...nm collar, nm boots, baggy pants, chicky hat, shackles, strapy shirt deally...You could be an e-goth in just one trade...First person on page 3 gets it, no bump spamming though...too cheap, um~ and yeah, if the person who wins doesn't want it they can pick someone else... yeah, w00t...if you're wondering why I am doing this it's my first time on gaia in about half a year, and I've come to realise how much I don't care about this and how pointless it is...but for the rest of you, my lost, your gain. go nuts. domokun

why is it boring to you???

I will be your friend??/if that helps...

THIS DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A FUN GAME...HE IS BORED OF GAIA...I feel bad for him... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...you people have no respect...it is always about me me me domokun domokun scream scream

Ahah, thanks Sage, but it is ok. biggrin I have little time for gaia...college and things. but once again, thanks. :3

your welcome...fellow gaian

I wanted the prize too...but then I relized that you are leaving us crying

bye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out