Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Trader

Joshua v2
I really dont know how much are they selling though xD. well. maybe lets talk it later when we are on actual? haha. never bought any verge month wings

Haha Alright, but you can go by ratios too. I think by ratios, 35 mil or something sounds right. If I get some I'll let you know. 3nodding

Regular

9,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Alexi_Jameson
sure sure thanks c:

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Alexi_Jameson
Chogori
Okay,I 'll add you when I log on.

I don't really want it that bad. The grizz is more interesting to me then the letter. I was just bored. I have no 03s right now.

Mkay great. : ) I heard Devi and you ran Aya through a bunch of stuff. Thanks for doing that for her.

Yeah I am kind of bored too. >.> To be honest, I didn't have any 03's except Halo until like, today pretty much.

If I got a June or Halo, I could actually T/O on something again and maybe that'd keep me from staying bored. x.x

Well, Devi carries me all the time xP I still don't have any darklight gear because I"m lazy. >.>
And it confuses me to call her Devi because the gm's name is Fall Devi, even though I generally refer to him by his first name anyway. rofl

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Sexy Glitch

Friendly Trader

Genea
meow

Woof?

Friendly Trader

Ma Ajmala
heart heart

heart heart

Sexy Glitch

Alexi_Jameson
Genea
meow

Woof?
fart

Friendly Trader

Genea
fart

You sure that wasn't a queef? whee

How've you been?

Sexy Glitch

Alexi_Jameson
Genea
fart

You sure that wasn't a queef? whee

How've you been?
So much queef. I am very disappointed that it isn't valid in scrabble yet. talk2hand

Instead of studying today I cleaned half the house, and even vacuumed my ceiling fans.

You? dramallama

Friendly Trader

Genea
So much queef. I am very disappointed that it isn't valid in scrabble yet. talk2hand

Instead of studying today I cleaned half the house, and even vacuumed my ceiling fans.

You? dramallama

It isn't? It should be. >.>

ROFL Vacuum your ceiling fans. Did you find a ceiling cat up there?

I'm just liquidating my account. 3nodding Trying to get pure for Plunder. Dunno why I'm still awake. It's like 4:27 AM but I guess I've been getting to bed super late recently. lol

Sexy Glitch

Alexi_Jameson
Genea

You? dramallama

It isn't? It should be. >.>

ROFL Vacuum your ceiling fans. Did you find a ceiling cat up there?

I'm just liquidating my account. 3nodding Trying to get pure for Plunder. Dunno why I'm still awake. It's like 4:27 AM but I guess I've been getting to bed super late recently. lol
They were dusty from being out of use all winter! razz And I'll find a smelly cat to take to bed with me, does that count?

Eff liquidating, I love making item offers on stuff, Plunder or no!

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
Ma Ajmala
heart heart

heart heart
Going bananas right now buying stuff off wal mart. theyre selling pc monitors for and selling other things for ridiculous prices. pc monitors are going for like 9 bucks and they not refurbished either. game for like 18 bucks new ones too at that

http://www.walmart.com/cp/Monitors/110915?wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY&sourceid=23720588750318017503&sb=79&sdir=sasc&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Friendly Trader

Genea
They were dusty from being out of use all winter! razz And I'll find a smelly cat to take to bed with me, does that count?

Eff liquidating, I love making item offers on stuff, Plunder or no!

haha I guess that your smellycat counts just fine. 3nodding

Item offers = fail. D:

I bought Michael's Wings for a price I probably shouldn't have paid (too high). I needed to get some trades done with specific items involved and asked to trade Panda for RDMW from the guy I had literally just traded my items to a bit ago. He didn't even respond.

I know who I'm not going to trade with in the future. >.>

Friendly Trader

Ma Ajmala
Alexi_Jameson
Ma Ajmala
heart heart

heart heart
Going bananas right now buying stuff off wal mart. theyre selling pc monitors for and selling other things for ridiculous prices. pc monitors are going for like 9 bucks and they not refurbished either. game for like 18 bucks new ones too at that

]http://www.walmart.com/cp/Monitors/110915?wmlspartner=lw9MynSeamY&sourceid=23720588750318017503&sb=79&sdir=sasc&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

ROFL Yeah Aya told me about that. There's a Pokemon Y game and GTA game, and 8 dollar monitors and stuff. I think they ended up closing it out though by now. Someone's getting fired in the morning. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff