Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Trader

Aquafire
Oh What?? FISHING of all things? Me and Rosa in the old days... good gawd. That was literally 7 years ago. *boggle*

Taking my own advice now though. Time to go stare at my eyelids.

Alright take care. :3 Have fun staring at your eyelids! whee night!
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2
yeah, but I even tried logging in with my old user #. still didn't work. and I checked my old profile and the profile says chaos-raver, so I even tried that one.

:/ Wow that's lame. I'm sorry man.

Not that it makes up for not getting back into a main account but at least the Panda that's in there can be purchased for cheap these days.
actually the good thing is the panda on that account is glitched on there <.< somehow I've managed to hold onto my account that has it, this one. even my winterberry account that I can't remember how to get into is glitched.

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
ymmij
Yay, dev created problems are the best. Which reminds me, I gotta put some easter eggs into our app at work rofl

haha What kind of app are you coding? Language/backend?
lol, we do SaaS, so its html with jquery for front end and php for backend on the project I'm currently on.

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
actually the good thing is the panda on that account is glitched on there <.< somehow I've managed to hold onto my account that has it, this one. even my winterberry account that I can't remember how to get into is glitched.

Ooh nice! That's awesome that they're just ghosted. My account on the other hand. *pokes the dead bear hat with a stick*

Friendly Trader

[ P i n o y ]
Ohh man, I forgot the name of the one I went to. Sorry, it was 2 years ago lol sweatdrop
Any korean restaurant is good there 3nodding
Pick a random one you see and you may like it

whee Alright I'll give it a shot. I'm sure I'll find a good one. Thanks for the suggestion!

Friendly Trader

ymmij
haha What kind of app are you coding? Language/backend?
lol, we do SaaS, so its html with jquery for front end and php for backend on the project I'm currently on.

omg JQuery - never again. I swear that thing gave us so many troubles for one of my projects. -_- Maybe it's because we were just trying to figure it out ourselves but it was certainly an impediment at times.

What kind of app is it? Or is that a secret. ninja
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2

Ooh nice! That's awesome that they're just ghosted. My account on the other hand. *pokes the dead bear hat with a stick*
yeah. but that happened to a lot of people back in the day. what ever happened to delerium and her gang? sadly, I always hated her.

jimmy: I could, but that fish alone has to cost nearly a grand

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
[ P i n o y ]
Nice! if you like Korean bbq, LA has the best

Oh yeah? I should check it out then. whee Any suggestions on good places?
My friends like going to Cham Sut Gol

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
yeah. but that happened to a lot of people back in the day. what ever happened to delerium and her gang? sadly, I always hated her.

Delerium can go die in a fire. >.> I think she's still around but I don't want anything to do with her. I don't think she frequents the same forums I do and that's a good thing. But her account is still active from what I know.

Friendly Trader

ymmij
My friends like going to Cham Sut Gol

Hmmm *goes to look it up*

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
omg JQuery - never again. I swear that thing gave us so many troubles for one of my projects. -_- Maybe it's because we were just trying to figure it out ourselves but it was certainly an impediment at times.

What kind of app is it? Or is that a secret. ninja
lol, I love it, it simplifies so much stuff xd

The one I'm working on is local search stuff. For example if you go to Sports Authority, their store locator pages are done by my company's software.
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2

Delerium can go die in a fire. >.> I think she's still around but I don't want anything to do with her. I don't think she frequents the same forums I do and that's a good thing. But her account is still active from what I know.
I still remember the war between her and kaku_devon xD that was glorious. and kaku was the person who got me to go to fanime the first time back in 05 or 06 or something
ymmij
[ P i n o y ]
ymmij
[ P i n o y ]
Alexi_Jameson
[ P i n o y ]
Are you back for a little bit? biggrin

Just today and tomorrow probably. haha I'm going to be gone this weekend to go see NIN in LA and to mess around in Hollywood for awhile. Hopefully I'll have some time to bid in Flynn's Plunder. This 1 billion better be useful for -something-. >.>

Nice! if you like Korean bbq, LA has the best
I concur, LA has awesome kbbq xd

3nodding
Specially the small business, not-popular restaurants
Yum!
Gotta do AYCE!

Never heard of that
Gotta go there someday 3nodding

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
small price to make things epic, right? ......Right?! lol sweatdrop
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
small price to make things epic, right? ......Right?! lol sweatdrop
true. I spent more than that on her last year after all xD but with the wedding coming up I couldn't drop that much on a fish hat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff