Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Starshine
Icysnowgirl
It really isn't! Which is why I can't leave this country until I man up and get them all done. rofl

I'd like for you to give me an avie to experiment on with it. ninja Something very, very simple with basic bright colors (like, not multiple shades of pink, just all of them are basic pink kind of thing). Nothing too detailed, if you can. 3nodding

I haven't been keeping track of any politics anywhere recently. Does it look like he's revving up for something? D:

He's going to scrap some taxes on mining companies, which means he'll have to get that money from somewhere else.

Also cutting carbon tax, which I actually support because it's working. Austrlalia is the 2nd highest consumption of energy per household in the world gonk 1st is USA of course lol
Yes. Because companies need less taxes. Them having MORE profits has been proven to equal more jobs. Really. stare

Ugh. gonk And I'd try to argue that it is because we have so many people, but when it is done per household, that makes it harder to justify. xp Out of curiosity, are they throwing out the households of folks who have multiple homes? XD

I might go to bed before you do tonight! O:

BUT FIRST!

User Image

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Alexi_Jameson
Icysnowgirl
Thank you! emotion_kirakira I'd make you one too, but you kind of seem too put together to be a table flipper. sweatdrop But if you'd still like one, I'd be happy to make it now that I have an idea how to! whee

whee If you want to, sure, but my avy is probably too busy for you to do that.

And I am going to have to admit that I have moments when I explode and would flip tables too. 3nodding
heart Look at above post for Alexi Table Flippin' Goodness! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Destructive Bunny

Icysnowgirl
Yes. Because companies need less taxes. Them having MORE profits has been proven to equal more jobs. Really. stare

Ugh. gonk And I'd try to argue that it is because we have so many people, but when it is done per household, that makes it harder to justify. xp Out of curiosity, are they throwing out the households of folks who have multiple homes? XD

I might go to bed before you do tonight! O:

BUT FIRST!

User Image
These days it's all technology replacing people xd

I'm pretty sure they are just dividing energy consumption by the amount of people xd

Night!

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Skyblue
Icysnowgirl

No, I'm not suppose to yell at them. I'm told to not even look at them sternly! gonk Because, I don't understand the pressure they are under and it might turn them off from English 4EVA. D: I obviously don't always follow this. If I need to look stern or show displeasure in my voice, I will. <_<;

I like finishing plot, but for some reason, I'll put down games before they are done. Just because I don't want it to ever end. crying Yea, I've spent days drawing. >____> I like, do a lot of research first if I have an idea in my head (or none!) of what I'd like to do, but I'm not sure how to get there. Then I start doing rough doodles before I think I have a good idea where to go. I want to learn how to sew clothing though! o: I only know how to do basic repairs. T__T;; .......... What song was it? Is there a place I can listen? X3

Hahaha, thanks! whee heart

yaaaaaaaaay~!! I hope you had a good day at work. 3nodding

Use it only for good! blaugh heart

I'm with you on Alexi is a little crazy and people are difficult to understand. ;.; <3

Walp. They are probably under a lot of pressure, that doesn't mean they can be disrespectful and whatnot. Bah.

Awwww. I just go find fanfics if I get really attached to the characters. or flail and make everybody else play the game. Doodling is fun <33 I can only do basic repairs too, I think. I'm not sure if I can do that. I sew some stuff at school with sewing machine, that was fun. I was terrible at cutting things straight though. rofl

She just humm'ed the song and made lyrics, She's still perfecting it. :3

Work was fine, just meh?

How do you flip tables for bad? ninja

I'm not sure I can really call Alexi crazy considering how I am but heyy. HE'S STILL TOO BUSY.
That's kind of my feeling too. confused We are basically teaching the kids that it is ok to take out your feelings on other people, especially those who aren't allowed to defend themselves. It's.. well, I think it is disgusting frankly.

Ahahahahaha~! Oh man, I read SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Pokemon fanfiction in high school. It's a bit embarrassing to think about. whee Doodling IS fun. After I finish my next commission on my list, I'm just going to close the shop for a bit to do some doodles I've been meaning to play with. ninja Sewing machines always make me nervous! gonk I just keep having visions of sewing myself to the cloth....! crying Hahahahah! I hear you on that!! It's so hard!

Has she perfected it yet? X3

Hopefully it gets better. <3

Who knows? O: Even Jesus believed in flipping tables. So it must be innately good. cool

I know! D: Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeexi~!! Take care of yourself! TwT <3

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Starshine
These days it's all technology replacing people xd

I'm pretty sure they are just dividing energy consumption by the amount of people xd

Night!
It's true. It makes me wonder what the future is going to look like. sad

Well, then those figures MUST be skewed! Because according to Right-Wingers, we have millions of illegal people who aren't accounted for and they keep coming into our country like ants on a picnic! So, obviously these studies aren't taking into account the invisible people! ninja

Nini! I meant to do some recording for the school, but now I'm too tired. I'll have to do it tomorrow... x.x;
Creeativity
Bump, c:
Do you have any inks that you would kindly donate? <3

Tipsy Hunter

Icysnowgirl
That's kind of my feeling too. confused We are basically teaching the kids that it is ok to take out your feelings on other people, especially those who aren't allowed to defend themselves. It's.. well, I think it is disgusting frankly.

Ahahahahaha~! Oh man, I read SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Pokemon fanfiction in high school. It's a bit embarrassing to think about. whee Doodling IS fun. After I finish my next commission on my list, I'm just going to close the shop for a bit to do some doodles I've been meaning to play with. ninja Sewing machines always make me nervous! gonk I just keep having visions of sewing myself to the cloth....! crying Hahahahah! I hear you on that!! It's so hard!

Has she perfected it yet? X3

Hopefully it gets better. <3

Who knows? O: Even Jesus believed in flipping tables. So it must be innately good. cool

I know! D: Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeexi~!! Take care of yourself! TwT <3

Ehh, kids already have a lot of ******** up issue from society in general too. I cannot with this..world? I don't know.

I never got into pokemon when I was little since I didn't have console for the games and the anime looked meh to me. Yayyy doodle shop <33

Oh I have those visions too, but I have vision of getting run over or falling down tall buildings so I just go SHUSH BRAIN. sweatdrop

She started working on two other songs. XD

rofl

Dangerous Lunatic

Yay cheap knock-offs! rofl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Twisted Angel of Darkness
How much are they going for? And are they gold or cash only? O:

Dangerous Lunatic

Icysnowgirl
They are in Dernier Cri for 10Mil for the Djs, 6Mil for the tail, and 3Mil for the scarf. They all look horrible too. Except possible the DJs.

Blessed Explorer

Alexi_Jameson
OMG.. hb is 32.1 m .. and G. Laurels ? hb is 9m . <3

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Icysnowgirl
They are in Dernier Cri for 10Mil for the Djs, 6Mil for the tail, and 3Mil for the scarf. They all look horrible too. Except possible the DJs.
I dunno man, I've seen that scarf. It looks adorable to me... whee

Thanks for letting me know! O: Being stuck on mobile sucks. v_v

Sexy Glitch

Yeah that scarf is mega cute. @w@ <3 <3

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I actually really want those headphones, just for lulz.
~King Awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces