Welcome to Gaia! ::

-G O D L Y- azn
Mebu Wolf
I have 200 elemental wings, looking to trade them for Modus Operandi 12th Gen. Willing to trade 8 elemental wings for a modus. Prefer to trade the majority of the wings to just one person, so there aren't 30 different people undercutting each other and driving the price down. So odds are if you're just offering 1 modus I will pass.

I'm also interested in pure offers for all 200 wings.

As for the golden eggs, offer. Ideally looking for someone to buy all of them at once so don't bother on offering on just several. Also willing to trade for 12th gen. Modus, but like the wings it would have to be a decent amount.

Holy craaaaaaaap. o;
8.5mil for all the wings? D;

Horrible offer, lol
Nevv
Mebu Wolf
3.7m for 100 wings?

Extremely horrible offer, lol
Shexxi_Cupcake
Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ninja

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
yum_cupcake

8,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mebu Wolf
Shexxi_Cupcake
Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mafia18 got banned
yum_cupcake

emotion_brofist

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
yum_cupcake

emotion_brofist

>W> so whats up with the HUGE hoard xDDDDD lol
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
yum_cupcake

emotion_brofist

Wings aren't even a hoard, just the result of a being bored a couple years ago. Eggs are a decent one though, especially since I paid less than 100k for each one emotion_awesome

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
yum_cupcake

emotion_brofist

Wings aren't even a hoard, just the result of a being bored a couple years ago. Eggs are a decent one though, especially since I paid less than 100k for each one emotion_awesome

wow xD i'm not sure but once when i was on the zomg forums someone said they hoarded a lot of golden eggs and said it was a gold mine xDDD now i'm thinking that was you (this was during the event)
thats some profit u got there matey c:
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
yum_cupcake

emotion_brofist

wow xD i'm not sure but once when i was on the zomg forums someone said they hoarded a lot of golden eggs and said it was a gold mine xDDD now i'm thinking that was you (this was during the event)

If only they hadn't re-released them, just think how high they would be now emotion_kirakira

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
yum_cupcake

emotion_brofist

If only they hadn't re-released them, just think how high they would be now emotion_kirakira

it would had been the same as the sundae treats thing xD

worth 500kish or more

or wait, it would had been like the sweet heart ring OR close enough xD
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned

worth 500kish or more

Exactly, the fortune rings were around 600-800k before the re-release a couple years ago.

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned

worth 500kish or more

Exactly, the fortune rings were around 600-800k before the re-release a couple years ago.

i think that was the best time to have sold them xD

because after everyone saw the price it went for they hoarded a little bit of those themselves (probably)
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned

worth 500kish or more

because after everyone saw the price it went for they hoarded a little bit of those themselves (probably)

Yeah, I probably sold off enough to cover the initial cost of my hoard back then. So I'm not to upset about it, the rest I sell will be 100% pure profit at least.

Just hope I don't get screwed by gaia on my dusk, haha.

Prophet

15,675 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned
Constipated Trillionaire
mafia18 got banned

worth 500kish or more

Yeah, I probably sold off enough to cover the initial cost of my hoard back then. So I'm not to upset about it, the rest I sell will be 100% pure profit at least.

Just hope I don't get screwed by gaia on my dusk, haha.

haha xD when i try something different gaia always gets to me in some stupid way xDDD

but i think in the past month luck has been on my side 8D

good luck with the sales matey xD tell me how it goes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas