Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

*Arduer looked around the room with a smile, his heart skipping a beat as he surveyed all the lovely and graceful females that the room held; he knew that he was going to like it here, cranky tot or not*
I hate love so much and then i danced and know my sister hates me*Keith takes a picture out of his parents and ...
* walks around looking at all the nikko's waiting for her freaind*

Ruthless Phantom

((Hey Athena, the black roses' own parents didn't break up on Valentine's Day; they were born from the broken hearts of any nikko who was broken up with on V day; they're demons wink ))
((i know that he calls her his sister because they look alike))

Keith drops the picture and Heads into the darkest and smallest room in the cave hopping something will work out

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Love angel walked around looking around at the other nikkos and observing what they did... she decided to look around before she was called to serve someone their drink
*walks in and looks around*
hey love* waves from behind the bar then walks over too her*

Ruthless Phantom

((Yeah, but I meant that they don't have parents, so they can't have a picture of them))
*sees link and smiles*hey hun heart

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Everyone who posts here will be put into a raffle for a free art of them&their nikko OR a free custom nikko (nongrowing). Each post is 1 raffle ticket..numbered by order of posting. At the closing of the ball forum, I will use randomizer.org and draw 2 winners!

i'll do that instead of the dance contest. feel free to dance still.
((ok then Caj))
how are you?

* is walking around*

Ruthless Phantom

Nifty idea Sirenz ^^

Well, I have to go to calculus now whee See you guys in a few hours!
ok byebye Caj

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces