Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do YOU want a G-pin?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Personally, I'm getting extremly tired of people asking the same quesions over and over. 'When does this end?' 'OHMYGODNEWNPCMESSAGE!' or 'IWANTMYGPIN!'. I just want somewhere civil to talk and discuss stuff. The forums I regulate in are moving slower then snails with the ball going on, so I thought I might as well try here.

Yes, so anyways. Currently, I'm listening to Feist's one evening. I really like smooth music like this, so I suppose it's a good choise. 3nodding What are you listening to or do you just not have any music going what-so-ever? surprised
im listening to dearest by aneiki , i really love that song
Dream Theater - Blind Faith

They should just give everyone 1 pin. Save the anxiety.
CleverConveyence

ya they should
ratgirl407
Awesome. I've never heard it before, but I'll look into that. Oh, you play trumpet? I play piano. ^.^
<center> This whole thing is very ironic. We're in the twins home, yet most people want to see gambino, but while we were in his home, everyone hated him. Tons of hipocrites inhabit gaia.
Fire glow
ratgirl407
Awesome. I've never heard it before, but I'll look into that. Oh, you play trumpet? I play piano. ^.^

cool, i have been teaching myself to play the piano for the past 2 months, and the song im listening to is kinda slow but i love it
XxXChubbyBunnieXxX
<center> This whole thing is very ironic. We're in the twins home, yet most people want to see gambino, but while we were in his home, everyone hated him. Tons of hipocrites inhabit gaia.
Kind of odd how things work out like that, huh?

I'm also finding it hilarious how most people voted give me g-pin or give me death. xp
XxXChubbyBunnieXxX

ya it is
I wanna listen to music... *looks through mp3's* I choose you *plays Rooney ~ Mellow song*
CleverConveyence

They really should. Besides, who cares? The price of G-pins are going to drop like crazy anyways. 1k or lower, probably. xp
Fire glow
CleverConveyence

They really should. Besides, who cares? The price of G-pins are going to drop like crazy anyways. 1k or lower, probably. xp

ya most likely it will
Fire glow
CleverConveyence

I know, its sad, but I want the price to go one sweatdrop obviously I don't have one... but maybe the price will stay up because so many people want them.. who knows.
i see a lot people wanting g-pins. i guess they didn't give them to a lot of people then....i feel loved heart
sasha is talking to me about spiked punch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces