Kaosu_Megami
Toxien
Kaosu_Megami
Toxien
Kaosu_Megami

You just made my weekend! XD <3

Hehe glad I did. But.. How come? xD

Gave me a bunch of games to play. >3< Lol

Ahhh xD Hehe. Well glad! biggrin If you wanna go 3d, there is IMVU o - o I'm on there. Not on a lot. But now and then I am. There.. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+ items to dress up with in their shop. >w< It is a 3d chat. But really. Like the ammount of stuff you can get/wear is just insane. Because it is users that make all the stuff biggrin I've made some as well that others can buy and wear xD Mostly furries. But darn cool.

I was on there once upon a time! I remember liking it, :3

Well. Should you ever find your self there xD Look up Toxien - that's me.

I'll keep that in mind! :]

High-functioning Conversationalist

Kaosu_Megami
Toxien
Kaosu_Megami
Toxien
Kaosu_Megami

Ahhh xD Hehe. Well glad! biggrin If you wanna go 3d, there is IMVU o - o I'm on there. Not on a lot. But now and then I am. There.. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+ items to dress up with in their shop. >w< It is a 3d chat. But really. Like the ammount of stuff you can get/wear is just insane. Because it is users that make all the stuff biggrin I've made some as well that others can buy and wear xD Mostly furries. But darn cool.

Awesome ^^ Dinner time in just a bit. So cya all later! biggrin

Hilarious Pup

7,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Toxien
Kaosu_Megami
Toxien
Kaosu_Megami
Toxien
Kaosu_Megami

Awesome ^^ Dinner time in just a bit. So cya all later! biggrin

Enjoy dinner!

Hopeless Collector

BrightestSky

Kawaii Lord Yuuka

User Image
I want to be tekteked!
Price limit:_ none c:
Skin:_Lumiere's Ascension Form
Hair style preferences:_none
Mouth preferences:_none
Do you like Arm mods?:_yes
Do you like Leg mods:_yes
Color likes/ Dislikes:_black and white only please?
Must-have items:_any witch hat
Liked items_n/a
Disliked items:_n/a
Theme/Key words:_sexy, witchy
Clutter preferences:_simple
Tektek Enviro/ Items we can exclude from the price:_n/a
Other specifics:_no tops, blouses etc. like the one in my avi. c: but bolero and coats are all right as long as it won't cover the heart c:
Something we might want to keep in mind when making this tektek:_just play around. thank you in advance. ♥
Will you tip?_yes c:
What is the key phrase?_Banana Rocket Launcher

HINT: Find the key phrase is in the rules: P1, scroll down

Original Phantom

YEAH!
Work is boring!

Original Phantom

I can't believe that I am gonna lose a chance to keep talking to this girl because she believes in God and thinks it's a major detail that I am atheist.

******** hell.

do not tempt
I can't believe that I am gonna lose a chance to keep talking to this girl because she believes in God and thinks it's a major detail that I am atheist.

******** hell.

o .O Dafuk? So, you've met some one, that doesn't want to talk with you cause you don't really believe in god?
Well.. My mom is a pastor. My dad plays the Organ and stands for music in a church. Each their church maybe - but the same religion and group. And I.. I refused to be confirmated. I know the bible from one end to the other - but only cause I want to know all the wtf and disgusting parts xD And I collect dead stuff and curse and right now wearing a hoddie with skulls and devils - while sitting in my moms office with about 100 bibles across from me and every book on god and religion you can believe in.
BUT they accept me for who I am. And they like me as I am. We have a sort of unsaid deal - that as long as we respect each other it is alright. And no, I do not believe directly in god. I don't have any gods. I have my self, and the world around me. Nothing more. But that does not mean I can't wonder and ask questions. Can't study the world both from a scientific point of view, and a religious. Religion is important, as it is a strength that can keep people together, give reason to aid each other, and also give hope. But people that can not accept others because they "don't believe" haven't gotten the right meaning of the bible and the words of god. And by that - is what I'd call a false believer. :I

Original Phantom

Toxien

o .O Dafuk? So, you've met some one, that doesn't want to talk with you cause you don't really believe in god?
Well.. My mom is a pastor. My dad plays the Organ and stands for music in a church. Each their church maybe - but the same religion and group. And I.. I refused to be confirmated. I know the bible from one end to the other - but only cause I want to know all the wtf and disgusting parts xD And I collect dead stuff and curse and right now wearing a hoddie with skulls and devils - while sitting in my moms office with about 100 bibles across from me and every book on god and religion you can believe in.
BUT they accept me for who I am. And they like me as I am. We have a sort of unsaid deal - that as long as we respect each other it is alright. And no, I do not believe directly in god. I don't have any gods. I have my self, and the world around me. Nothing more. But that does not mean I can't wonder and ask questions. Can't study the world both from a scientific point of view, and a religious. Religion is important, as it is a strength that can keep people together, give reason to aid each other, and also give hope. But people that can not accept others because they "don't believe" haven't gotten the right meaning of the bible and the words of god. And by that - is what I'd call a false believer. :I

Your avatar just got that more creepier~
HAHA I kid, sorry if that was mean!
But yeah, I am fully Atheist in the sense that, I've studied nearly every religion and I just don't find any of it to be real.
If I was forced to be a religion, I would turn Buddhist.
Anyways, she said as long as I am open minded, she would still talk to me, so I am okay with that. As long as she doesn't cram God s**t down my throat, I am totally okay. (8

do not tempt
Toxien

Your avatar just got that more creepier~
HAHA I kid, sorry if that was mean!
But yeah, I am fully Atheist in the sense that, I've studied nearly every religion and I just don't find any of it to be real.
If I was forced to be a religion, I would turn Buddhist.
Anyways, she said as long as I am open minded, she would still talk to me, so I am okay with that. As long as she doesn't cram God s**t down my throat, I am totally okay. (8

I think I'll return to use my old face as my logo basically xD The one I'm wearing now with the big teeth and such owo I like it.

Anyway, I've met people like it.. And most of them have eventually been very understanding of how I treat religion - even gone to the extend and said I make more sense then the priests that speak the words xD
But good to hear ^^ Hopefully she has forgotten it all soon and you'll be able to talk normally :3

Original Phantom

Toxien
I think I'll return to use my old face as my logo basically xD The one I'm wearing now with the big teeth and such owo I like it.

Anyway, I've met people like it.. And most of them have eventually been very understanding of how I treat religion - even gone to the extend and said I make more sense then the priests that speak the words xD
But good to hear ^^ Hopefully she has forgotten it all soon and you'll be able to talk normally :3

I love morbid avatars, you make some really great ones!

But yeah, when I told her I was open minded she got so much more relieved, so I think we're good!
I am glad she's not a sex after marriage person, I couldn't marry someone not knowing what they are like in bed, cause what if they are really bad or annoying or scary, too much possibility for bad things~
I don't know how people do that!

do not tempt
Toxien

I love morbid avatars, you make some really great ones!

But yeah, when I told her I was open minded she got so much more relieved, so I think we're good!
I am glad she's not a sex after marriage person, I couldn't marry someone not knowing what they are like in bed, cause what if they are really bad or annoying or scary, too much possibility for bad things~
I don't know how people do that!

Oh god xD Yah.. I mean.. Sure - in the way that then you are sure not to get kids outside of marriage and by not being marriaged it might be easier to part with the kid and the wife forexample as you are not really "bound".. But bleeh.. I'm more worried about the people that decide not to kiss before having been married.. o -O Saw a youtube video with that.. Was just horrible D;

Omnipresent Prophet

Kawaii Lord Yuuka

User Image
I want to be tekteked!
Price limit:_9bil
Skin:_basic human a
Hair style preferences:_sunset spirit
Mouth preferences:_lavish lucie
Do you like Arm mods?:_yes
Do you like Leg mods:_yes
Color likes/ Dislikes:_likes: pink, beige dislikes: purple, green
Must-have items:_base items, minus legs and mouth
Liked items_not applicable
Disliked items:_not applicable
Theme/Key words:_kawaii
Clutter preferences:_fairly simple, not much clutter
Tektek Enviro/ Items we can exclude from the price:_not applicable
Other specifics:_
Something we might want to keep in mind when making this tektek:_just have fun!
Will you tip?_yes c:
What is the key phrase?_Banana Rocket Launcher
base - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Phantom

Toxien

Oh god xD Yah.. I mean.. Sure - in the way that then you are sure not to get kids outside of marriage and by not being marriaged it might be easier to part with the kid and the wife forexample as you are not really "bound".. But bleeh.. I'm more worried about the people that decide not to kiss before having been married.. o -O Saw a youtube video with that.. Was just horrible D;

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T KISSED BEFORE MARRIAGE!?!?!?!?
WHAT!

NO WAY!
I don't believe it! Nope, no way, no no no no no no no no. Kissing is better than sex, so no way.
Nope. Uh uh, NO WAY JOSE, homie don't play that.

do not tempt
Toxien

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T KISSED BEFORE MARRIAGE!?!?!?!?
WHAT!

NO WAY!
I don't believe it! Nope, no way, no no no no no no no no. Kissing is better than sex, so no way.
Nope. Uh uh, NO WAY JOSE, homie don't play that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-jZyzQSms Well.. xD Check that out. See it all - but At about 00:18 they kiss. FAIL xDD

Original Phantom

Toxien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-jZyzQSms Well.. xD Check that out. See it all - but At about 00:18 they kiss. FAIL xDD

Oh mah gawd.
That's just awful.
emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out