Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
CONGRATS TO THE FOLLOWING!

Based on Criteria: Theme, Color Schemes, I can picture me and rolf in it or "feels like US", and smart design (not just a pile of random stuff put together) XD I decided that the following people deserved the win and or runner up spots. The rest of the people thank you for your entry, you guys had really awesome fun designs but was hard for me to decide! THANK YOU THOUGH I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING! heart

THE WINNER!By: -Lady-Cynthea-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1st placeBy: H0peh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2nd place By: sir noire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3rd placeBy: Riot Society
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4th place By: Morhidia kanibul

5th place By: lI CAT lI

6th placeBy: Flippolo

ENTRIES

By: Riot Society User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Tobi-chann User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Flippolo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: H0peh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: -Lady-Cynthea- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Scarletgurl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Jen-Til User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Rainbow Unicorn Sayuri User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Careless Kim User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: kennymap User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Kira Kahli User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Jen-til User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: BEARRS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Shiro-Hikari-Chan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: xXCupcakebabiiXx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: TasteRice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Paradoxataur User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: lI CAT lI User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Bourbon Whiskey User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: UglyBeach User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: -Lady-Cynthea- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: sir noire User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Astral Felidae User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Morhidia kanibul User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: BALLOONFACE User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Careless Kim User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: BALLOONFACE User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: No Hentai User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: B U N B U N - C H E N User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Chai Vee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Morhidia kanibul User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Morhidia kanibul User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Yutora User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: Yutora User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: heavensent65 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------- By: violetskys User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By: Never Honest User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Did you run out of ideas? >.>
Is there a gold cap? lol

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
7obias
Is there a gold cap? lol
i have no creativity. thats what rofl umm no gold cap. im not building this in gaia, im looking for awesome design the 3rd main attire for me n rolf for arts XD

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Empress Boa
7obias
Is there a gold cap? lol
i have no creativity. thats what rofl umm no gold cap. im not building this in gaia, im looking for awesome design the 3rd main attire for me n rolf for arts XD

Lol XD What about a One Piece-ish theme? emotion_dowant lol
I'll keep that in mind! I might try when I'm off work and tired of studying lol
Rolf will be happy that you're looking to purchase art of a THIRD couple~ lol

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
7obias
hahaha cool! but i wont be biased to friends T-T so only do tektek if its fun for you bc im extremely picky lol! thank you though if you are going to try. and no worries irl comes first XD and i dunno i will tell him later and i will let you know what he thinks rofl

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Empress Boa
7obias
hahaha cool! but i wont be biased to friends T-T so only do tektek if its fun for you bc im extremely picky lol! thank you though if you are going to try. and no worries irl comes first XD and i dunno i will tell him later and i will let you know what he thinks rofl

Lol I didn't think you would be either, so no worries!
I'll need to get my mind off things sometimes too, and it's a great opportunity to make you both look ridiculous rofl emotion_dowant

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
7obias

I'll need to get my mind off things sometimes too, and it's a great opportunity to make you both look ridiculous rofl emotion_dowant
bahhahahah ok! well i will display all the tekteked stuff on the first post entries section so do whatever u want have fun XD but ofc if u cant its ok but if u can awesome!!!! x) emotion_brofist
I gotta work on his but this is one of the ones I came up with for yours. I'll prob do three. This one was just more random LOL. i wanted to see if I could work with that coral pink color . Once I wake up i'll work on your loves avi to match this one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Empress Boa
7obias

bahhahahah ok! well i will display all the tekteked stuff on the first post entries section so do whatever u want have fun XD but ofc if u cant its ok but if u can awesome!!!! x) emotion_brofist

AWESOME emotion_awesome
I'll try do a good job though! ;D

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
H0peh
I gotta work on his but this is one of the ones I came up with for yours. I'll prob do three. This one was just more random LOL. i wanted to see if I could work with that coral pink color . Once I wake up i'll work on your loves avi to match this one.

awww it looks so cute h0peh ty! but im so picky and i have to tell you i am looking for supercolorful many colors per attire, so umm pastel and light pretty girly colors is something i might not use for me n rolf gomen crying heart shes very pretty though i just want umm just like the link XD many many colors ino so pickyyyy! gonk

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
7obias

AWESOME emotion_awesome
I'll try do a good job though! ;D
are u sure? i feel awful. i have specific things in mind and well gluck crying

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
im goin back to sleep brb later sweatdrop
Empress Boa
H0peh

awww it looks so cute h0peh ty! but im so picky and i have to tell you i am looking for supercolorful many colors per attire, so umm pastel and light pretty girly colors is something i might not use for me n rolf gomen crying heart shes very pretty though i just want umm just like the link XD many many colors ino so pickyyyy! gonk

LOL you know, i read the color thing after I posted. I WAS LIKE FUDGE! LOL. haha. Okay! I will use super colorful items *_____________* But no rainbow style right? Or?

Green Ladykiller

Can the hair change on the girl?

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
H0peh

LOL you know, i read the color thing after I posted. I WAS LIKE FUDGE! LOL. haha. Okay! I will use super colorful items *_____________* But no rainbow style right? Or?
oh! <333 sorry lol! ty h0peh and yes rainbow is loved too x) <3

Taylonn
Can the hair change on the girl?
hmm good question. maybe only black, brown, pink hues, teal, or blue hues, or blue/purple gradient combo (which means no other natural colors other than brown and black)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff