Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
I must. match. this pink!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
KendraChu
iKeli

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I did not, I was just making sure before I started. c: Any of these you like?

?

Golden Lover

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hollielillie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This has potential!
But none of the hairs seem to match.
Try more?

Golden Lover

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
KendraChu
KendraChu
iKeli

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

?

Did you not see my faves? O;

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iKeli
KendraChu
KendraChu
iKeli

?

Did you not see my faves? O;

Ohmai! I did not. My apologies c:

3,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my attempt c: feedback please.

4,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
iKeli
Hollielillie

This has potential!
But none of the hairs seem to match.
Try more?

any of these?

Amateur Shapeshifter

iKeli
bump <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feed back

Unbeatable Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feedback Cx

Golden Lover

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Moonlit Lilith
[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feedback Cx

Can I ask where you got this one from? Don't care where, I just want to know because someone else entered the exact same avi stare

Golden Lover

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Dank Hooters
iKeli
bump <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feed back

I LOVE THEM ALL!

Unbeatable Prophet

iKeli
Moonlit Lilith
Feedback Cx

Can I ask where you got this one from? Don't care where, I just want to know because someone else entered the exact same avi stare

I got it from a collection of avis I have under "Kawaii Millions" D;

Golden Lover

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Moonlit Lilith
iKeli
Moonlit Lilith
Feedback Cx

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/win-100k-for-tekteking-me-3-contest-open-til-15-4/t.78913933_31/

Fourth post down.
Did you make the avi?

Unbeatable Prophet

iKeli
Moonlit Lilith
iKeli
Moonlit Lilith
Feedback Cx

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/win-100k-for-tekteking-me-3-contest-open-til-15-4/t.78913933_31/

Fourth post down.
Did you make the avi?

About a month ago. It was actually an ideal dream avatar but I stuck with the red one instead. But it is mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff