Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Prophet

W . I . Z . A . R . D .' S ;;
wisdom . impressive . zing . accurate . real . delightful . supreme

PLEASE NOTE:
We are CLOSED. Meaning we are no longer accepting orders. Please understand that I am allowing the TEKTEKERS to post, but JUST to finish their current orders. Once they finish, they are not allowed to post anymore. I am not quite sure of the exact date Wizard's will be open again, but let's hope it be soon. If you post an order in this thread, be expected to be ignored UNTIL we open again. Thank you for reading this,
~Ky

Wizard's is a free tektek shop brought to all you Gaians who would like a new avatar to celebrate, follow the season, or just have something new to look at! Lucky for you, we have four other tektekers willing to make you a deluxe, perfect-for-you new avatar.

We ask of you not to hesitate to state the flaws of the avatar we make for you. We will all strive to make the best of the best for you. We will not stop this service until we have hit the mark, making you happy to see the tektek you like.

I would greatly appreciate it if you clicked the heart button, up at the top-left, please.

Thank you, and welcome to Wizard's!

Open / Closed / Under Construction Wizard's tektekers are allowed to post in Wizard's ONLY to finish the current orders they have. After that, they are not allowed to post. Any customers that have already ordered are allowed to talk about the tektek the tekteker made them, but after they are satisfied with the tektek I advise them to not post anymore. I will be making a new Wizard's in, hopefully, a month's time. Thank you!

Hiring/color] / Not Hiring

Golden Prophet

R . u . l . e . s

Of course, this shop must have rules. If we didn't, Gaians would be bouncing around in Wizard's like crazy monkeys hyped up on bananas! So, please read them all, so we can have a happy day!

Customers:

yum_tea Follow T.O.S, of course.
yum_tea Be nice to me, the tektekers, and everyone else in this thread.
yum_tea Do not rush the tektekers; they could be making your tektek perfection. If it is more than 3 days, I will PM them and ask them what's up. If you harass the tektekers about your tektek, you will be banned. We do have lives, of course.
yum_tea Please put detail into your form about what you want. If you say, "Idk" or "I don't care" the tektekers have the right to ask you to go back and explain.
yum_tea Please fill out everything in the form, and do NOT edit the form.
yum_tea Do not quote any of the first page, and do not page stretch.
yum_tea Do NOT steal any tekteks. If you want one, order for your own.
yum_tea If you order for a tektek, come back to LOOK at it! Keep in mind that we're here to serve YOU, so you should do US the favor of coming back to look at it.
yum_tea Quote as many tektekers as you like! If you cannot choose, choose all of them! (PLEASE QUOTE THEM)
yum_tea Tips are NOT necessary. It's just something to show your tekteker your appreciation.
yum_tea If you have any questions, PM me.
yum_tea I will add more rules, if necessary.

Employees:

yum_tea PM all forms to me.
yum_tea Never be rude to customers.
yum_tea You must have a clear and understandable reason to decline a request. If it's just "I don't want to" you will be fired.
yum_tea You must post at least 3 times in the shop a week.
yum_tea Please PM me if you're going to be gone for a few days, so I can update your status. If I don't see you in the shop in the week without a reason I will fire you.
yum_tea Put a tea icon somewhere in your application form so I know you have read the rules.

Golden Prophet

T . e . k . t . e . k . e . r . - K. y

Kyxxie ;; Status: Available

Nickname: Ky
A little about them: I've been tekteking since '09 and lots of people say I'm really good at it. Oh, and I have school from 7:00am to 3:30pm, so that takes my time up during the week. :3
Strengths: Guys, girls, all the colors, semi-clutter, low and high price ranges, pretty much anything else that's not in my 'weaknesses'.
Weaknesses: Ultimate clutter, steampunk, and below 200k price limits. Try me on anything else. ;3.
Will do: I do all the colors, both genders, cute themes, clutter, and pretty much anything else not in my 'won't do' section.
Will totally not do: Gangsta style. I'm bad at it. And ultimate clutter, under 200k price limits.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Prophet

T . e . k . t . e . k . e . r . - A . n . i . k . i . d

Animalsaverkid 8 ;; Status: Available

Nickname: AniKid
A little about them: I do love to tektek a lot but I also take college classes in high school so I try when I can. I should be active. And um I a big person with the different arts.
Strengths: Both genders. Matching. 2-3 color schemes. Themes.
Weaknesses: Clutter and non matching
Will do: Mostly everything.
Will totally not do: A guy in girl clothes. Sorry, it just creeps me out.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: I am also selling dream avis on my profile.

Golden Prophet

T . e . k . t . e . k . e . r . - H . e . a . r . t

Heartblood ;; Status: Available

Nickname: Heart, blood
A little about them: I am out of school but do have a job all day and I live with my bf so I won't be on all the time.
Strengths: 2 or 3 colors, balanced avi's, 1mil+ limits
Weaknesses: More than three colors. Boys (Though will try), under 500k price limits, super girly avis
Will do: I'll try anything
Will totally not do: Um.... nothing I don't think
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: I had a lot of samples and could barely narrow it down. If you would like to see more, please let me know smile

Golden Prophet

T . e . k . t . e . k . e . r . - N . i . n . j . a

The-annoyed_ninja ;; Status: Available on the weekends

Nickname: Ninja
A little about yourself: I'm a student, and can only be on gaia on weekends.. I know..It sucks. But, I need to catch up on studies..
Strengths: Females, semi-cluttered, high price limits, big inventories, body-mods, and color combination,
Weaknesses: Males/manly, Super-kawaii, low budgets, themed, OC
Will do: I am open to trying anything. Except one thing..
Will totally not do: Sexual.. I just think it's awkward doing
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: If you need other examples,search Peppermintskittles, or Peppermintskittlez122 on the tektek Avatar finder.

Golden Prophet

T . e . k . t . e . k . e . r . - C . a . t . h . y

Winguardiams ;; Status: Available

Nickname: catherine
A little about them: hullo, the name's catherine and i really love books, art, and music.
Strengths: 2-4 colors, cute, clutter, pastel, female, 500k+
Weaknesses: male, gangsta, sexy, 400k-
Will do: i'll try basically everything!
Will totally not do: erm, i dunno, it just depends on what you ask.
Examples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: nope!

Golden Prophet

F . o . r . m . s

Here are the forms that you must use to either order a tektek, or apply for a job here. If you do not use the forms, you will be politely notified if you're a customer. If you're an employee, you will be denied completely.
Please, on both forms, delete the text inside the parenthesis. 3nodding

Customer order form: (POST IN THREAD)

[align=center][size=24][color=darkred]"I Want to Order a Tektek!"[/color][/size][/align]
[quote="put tekteker name here"][/quote]
[b][color=darkred]Username:[/color][/b] (your name)
[b][color=silver]Tekteker wanted:[/color][/b] (who's going to make it?)
[b][color=darkred]Base:[/color][/b] (skin, gender)
[b][color=silver]Hair:[/color][/b] (item or shop)
[b][color=darkred]Eyes:[/color][/b] (item or shop)
[b][color=silver]Color scheme:[/color][/b] (which colors do you want?)
[b][color=darkred]Theme:[/color][/b] (cute, gangsta, what do you want?)
[b][color=silver]Items to use:[/color][/b] (specific items wanted?)
[b][color=darkred]Items to avoid:[/color][/b] (do NOT use these items...)
[b][color=silver]Enviro?:[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkred]Price limit:[/color][/b] (1 mil? 200k? what can we not pass?)
[b][color=silver]Tip?:[/color][/b] (COMPLETELY optional)
[b][color=darkred]Other:[/color][/b] (got anything else we need to know? :3 )

Employee Application Form: (PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THIS)

[size=24][color=darkred]"I Want to Work at Wizard's!"[/color][/size]

[color=darkred][b]Username:[/b][/color] (your name)
[color=silver][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] (nickname)
[color=darkred][b]A little about yourself:[/b][/color] (tell us a little about you)
[color=silver][b]Strengths:[/b][/color] (what are you good at?)
[color=darkred][b]Weaknesses:[/b][/color] (what are you bad at?)
[color=silver][b]Will do:[/b][/color] (what will you do? enter themes, colors, price ranges, genders, etc...)
[color=darkred][b]Will totally not do:[/b][/color] (what will you, on any circumstances, not do?)
[color=silver][b]Examples:[/b][/color] (provide 4 examples, IMG code)
[color=darkred][b]Other:[/b][/color] (anything else you need to tell me?)

Golden Prophet

P . a . s . t - C . u . s . t . o . m . e . r . s

Ah, all the customers we have already pleased and served. Just a little list I like to have.

- Haunting Echoes
- Heart of Benevolence
- Lyricurl
- Rawraphobic Dinosaur
- LuvableHart
- Systematic Poison
- Exuzi
- Queen Kazuma
- heartblood
- Morbid Obesity
- SPONNNGE
- IXo-sakura-oXI
- A Cats Bestfriend
- NightAngels
- iiSugar Sweet
- Lust_Fox
-
-
-

Number of total orders: 16

Golden Prophet

U . p . d . a . t . e . s

These are all the updates, from the beginning of Wizard's. You don't need to read them, but I keep them up here anyway to alert people of what's new.

Nov. 24th 2012 / Wizard's is open to business!
Nov. 25th 2012 / We get our first customer!
Nov. 25th 2012 / Please welcome Heartblood and Kool Cookies XP to the staff team!
Dec. 1st 2012 / Please welcome Anikid and Ninja to the staff team! And say goodbye to Cookies for being inactive.

Jan. 1st 2013 / Well! 2013 is here! Can you believe it? I can't. Happy New Years, everybody!

Golden Prophet

B . a . n . n . e . r . s

If you want to trade banners, post in here and quote me, or PM me.

Wizard's Banners:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/w-z-a-free-tektek-shop-open-with-5-tektekers/t.83447777_1/][img]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy314/rainbowcoffee/Wiz2_zpsd455db33.png[/img][/size]

Look Here!
Visit these shops, when you can!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Prophet

C . o . n . t . e . s . t . s

There may be contests here, once we get some business. But right now, there are none. Sorry!

Golden Prophet

W . h . i . t . e . - & . - B . l . a . c . k . - L . i . s . t

Here are two more wonderful lists of Wizard's! First we have the pure, wise White List and the cruel, horrible Black List. If you are super nice and helpful, you go on the White. If you are stealing things or just being plain rude, you will be on the Black.

White List:
All the Wizard's workers.

Black List:
None, so far. Keep it that way!

Golden Prophet

R . e . s . e . r . v . e . d

This space is reserved for future use.

Golden Prophet

O . p . e . n . !

Wizard's is finally open!

Quick Reply

Submit