Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

shinju kumagai
II Dark Halo II
Kyxxie

Hilarious~~

Anyway, does this particular tektek tickle your fancy? < u >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 2,957,218 Gold

OMIGOSH I actually really love that dress! :O
Dark Halo you are a true master at this. Wish I could be this good.

Aww, thank you very much~~ It's mostly just me fooling around for about half an hour going "hmm, this one's pretty, but OOOH!! I really like this one, and this one's pretty too, and it's cheaper, hmmmmmm...."

So basically it's what I do at any store I go to. Straight for the clearance items, but occasionally splurging because this one thing is so gorgeous. The clearance isle is my bestest friend EVUUURRRR~~~

And yeah, I really like that dress too, although I haven't had much money lately, so I couldn't get it. I was, however, able to almost complete one of my dream avis (all I was missing was embarrassed dream), but in the end, I changed it with stuff I could give away, and now one of my besties that I've known since sixth grade has it, although I didn't give her the Kaede's Hope because I'm just soooo in love with it~~ (That's actually the reason I changed the design, because Kaede's Hope was the shirt, and she's gotta have something covering her up except those noob underwear they always wear when you un-equip them xDD)

High-functioning Lunatic

Kyxxie

Of course! Which theme would you prefer for it? Horror (i.e. blood), or just something made up as I go along? keep in mind that whenever I preform the latter, especially on my own avis, I tend to create some sort of character/personality as I'm doing it. ( Example: The one I wear a lot is a white-haired, red-skinned demon That I dubbed Haruka. her personality is similar to Mimi from the fancomic "Grim Adventures" )

Golden Prophet

II Dark Halo II

Of course! Which theme would you prefer for it? Horror (i.e. blood), or just something made up as I go along? keep in mind that whenever I preform the latter, especially on my own avis, I tend to create some sort of character/personality as I'm doing it. ( Example: The one I wear a lot is a white-haired, red-skinned demon That I dubbed Haruka. her personality is similar to Mimi from the fancomic "Grim Adventures" )

Um, I'm not really sure. I don't watch a lot of TV, because I'm always reading, studying, or doing homework. So I don't really have a character for you to, I guess, "cosplay." Could you do something Christmasy, with another theme thrown in? Just don;t do horror, steampunk, gangster, or anything along the rally lines mostly.

High-functioning Lunatic

Kyxxie

No no dear, I don't mean a legitimate copyrighted character from a manga, I mean a character that I just whip out of thin air, so as to help the avi be more interesting and such. The avi I mentioned, Haruka? She has never been thought up by anyone else but me, ever. I just basically gave her a name and such as I made the avatar from scratch. The only thing I knew about the avatar at first was that I wanted to use my item Lusty Scoundrel, because I love that item, and hadn't used it in a while.. xDD

For instance, if I made a random avatar for you, I would probably make her a shy miko or warrior type, but the avatar and character themselves would be completely original.

Golden Prophet

II Dark Halo II

Uh, okay. Go ahead and try, with the colors red and white. Just don't do horror, please.

Precious Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sorry everyone for the me not being here.
Even though this internet is going to be the death of me, I wanted to stop by to at least wish you all a wonderful Christmas/whatever holiday/winter season.
I should be back on by January 9th or 10th, so yeah.
Have fun everyone!

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Merry Christmas everyone! c:

High-functioning Lunatic

Happy Holidays everyone~~!!! < u >

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Only a little bit longer *whoo*
Guess who's excited~
Merry Christmas you guys!

High-functioning Lunatic

O.O

Nobody's replied since Christmas Eve? T-the poor precious thread... *cries in emo corner*

User Image

On the bright side though, I moved out of my house, and am about to move into an apartment with my besties and my bf~!! < u >

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Everyone is dead~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers