1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 128 129 130 > >> >>> »|

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Welcome To Ꮧвσvє Ƭнє Ϲʟσυםs ↬ α ғʀєє тєктєк sнσρρє!

I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here And Have A Nice Day.

<3 This Thread!

Also If It's Not Too Much To Ask, Tip This Post?

Open // Closed
                                                      Hiring // Not Hiring

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

07 • 27 • 14 ⇡⇡ GRAND RE - OPENING
                                                      07 • 29 • 14 ⇡⇡ Hired Badiyanu
                                                      07 • 3O • 14 ⇡⇡ Hired Von Diita

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Customers

Forms
                                                        •Please Fill Out Everything Correctly
                                                        •You Can't Say " Anyone or Whoever Is Available" Or Anything Similar.
                                                        •If You Do Say Everyone, Please Quote Everyone.

Follow Gaia's Tos
                                                        •This Shouldn't Be A Problem. If Your Haven't Read It Yet, Please Do

Be Respectful To Everyone Here
                                                        •This Usually Isn't A Problem But I Put It Up Just In Case

Try To Be Literate
                                                        •People Dont Want To Look At The Screen For 5 Minutes Trying To Figure Out What You Just Typed.
                                                        •Minimal Chat Speak. Like Using "u" Instead Of "you"
                                                        •Please No l33t Speak

No Stealing
                                                        •Graphics
                                                        •Tekteks
                                                        •Or Anything

No Advertising
                                                        •If You Want To Affiliate. Please PM Me.
                                                        •Links In Your Signatures are fine.

Don't Quote The First Page
                                                        •Please Don't, It's Very Annoying When People DO.

Keep Quoting Trees To A Minimum
                                                        •Keep It Down To About 2 - 3
                                                        •They Just Stretch The Page

Rule Breakers
                                                        •Anyone Caught Breaking Any Of These Rules Will Be Automatically Banned From This Thread And Will Be Added To The Black List.
                                                        •Repeat Offenders Or People Who Refuse To Leave After I Have Warned Them Will Cause Me To Get A Mod.
                                                        •I Do NOT Tolerate Rule Breakers

Questions?
                                                        •Just Post In The Thread Or PM Me

Employees

Being Away // Hiatus
                                                        •Please Notify Me If You Will Be Away // Hiatus For More Than 3 Days

I WILL Fire You If...
                                                        •There Was Multiple Complaints
                                                        •Or If You Have Not Notified Me If You Are Away

Rejecting Orders
                                                        •You Can Reject An Order If You Have Good Reason

Availability
                                                        •To See That You Participate In This Thread You Must Post Here At Least 5 Times A Week

Application
                                                        •So If I Know You Have Read The Rules Please Put " Dreaming Above The Clouds" In Your PM, Otherwise I Will Ignore Your Application.
                                                        •I Have The Right To Decline Your Application, Sorry!

Orders
                                                        •If You See Forms That Are Not Filled Out Properly, Tell Them What They Need To Fix.
                                                        •If You See Any Rule Breakers Please PM Me Info About Them

Reviews
                                                        •If You Think Your Customer Was Satisfied, Ask Them To Write A Review

Rules May Vary
                                                          •I Can Add Rules If It Seems They Are Needed

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                      Username: glazed strawberry
                                                      Name/Nickname: glazed, strawberry
                                                      About Me: I love watching anime and reading manga. I like to draw and go on gaia and pupe.
                                                      What I'm Good At: Female ,cute ,semi-clutter ,themes ,2-3 colors ,high prices, layering, low prices, simple, pastels, dark
                                                      Not So Good At: Male , clutter
                                                      Time Online: Monday - Friday for about 2 - 3 hours a day at random times
                                                      Examples:
                                                      none atm but hit me up with an order, and ill slowly fill this up

User Image
                                                      Username: Badiyanu
                                                      Name/Nickname: Nunu, or you can give me one!
                                                      About Me: I'm a sophomore in college and I would love to own a Corgi.
                                                      What I'm Good At: Elegant, Queen/Princess, Fantasy, Kawaii/Cutesy, Simple, Punk,
                                                      Monochrome, Female Avatars, Male Avatars, Single Color Scheme, 2 - 3 Color Combinations,
                                                      Pastels, Color Coordination, Large Budgets, Big Inventories, Semi-clutter, Simple/Modern,
                                                      Matching, Layering, Theme/Color Consistency
                                                      Not So Good At: Super sexy, Gore, Weird, Anthros,
                                                      Extreme Clutter, Low Budgets, Small Inventories,
                                                      Requests that aren't thoroughly explained, 4+ Color Combinations,
                                                      Non - Matching, Backgrounds, Clutter
                                                      Time online: Usually most of the week at varying times during the day, but this may change once school starts back up.
                                                      Examples:
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Username: ninjanoez
                                                      Name/Nickname: ninja
                                                      About Me: I am a college student who loves making avis!
                                                      What I'm Good At: Clutter/semiclutter, warriors, some cutesy stuff, sassy, themed avis, challenges, elegant, etc.
                                                      Not So Good At: Male avis and small budgets.
                                                      Time online:I am online every day, morning, day and evening.
                                                      Examples:
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Username: v1ntage 5tars
                                                      Name/Nickname: vintage c:
                                                      About Me: This is my third account on gaia, started in '10 and I have a shih tzu but i want more little doggies
                                                      What I'm Good At: Simple, themed, humour, hipster, female, 2-3 color schemes, high & low prices, big inventories, semi-clutter, easy add companions & backgrounds
                                                      Not So Good At: male avatars, clutter, monochrome, 4+ color schemes, sexy, small price ranges, limited inventory, replicated avatars
                                                      Time online: everyday for about 5+ hours [[i have no life, lol]]
                                                      Examples:

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Customer Order Form , Post Please

[IMG]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s485/sirbawb/Above the Clouds A Free Tektek Shope 2/orderup_zps49716e76.jpg[/IMG]

[color=#36d8f5]➸ Username: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#05e6a2]➸ Price Limit: (type here) [/color]

[color=#36d8f5]➸ Male or Female: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#05e6a2]➸ Theme: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#36d8f5]➸ Skin: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#05e6a2]➸ Hair: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#36d8f5]➸ Eyes: (type here) [/color]

[color=#05e6a2]➸ Colors to include: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#36d8f5]➸ Colors NOT to include: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#05e6a2]➸ Must have items: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#36d8f5]➸ Unwanted items: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#05e6a2]➸ Base: (got a tektek base?)[/color]

[color=#36d8f5]➸ Comments: (type here) [/color]
                                                      [color=#05e6a2]➸ Tip: (optional) [/color]

[color=#36d8f5]➸ Enviro?: ( if you want an enviro tektek only. just say so in the comments) [/color]
                                                      [color=#05e6a2]➸ PM or post: (type here) [/color]

[color=#36d8f5]➸ Preferred Tekteker(s): [/b][/color] [color=#05e6a2]
                                                      [quote="TYPE YOUR PREFERRED TEKTEKER(S) HERE CAN BE MORE THAN ONE"][/quote]
                                                      ( if you want more than one copy this code [quote=".."][/quote]

User Image
                                                      ➸ Username: glazed strawberry
                                                      ➸ Price Limit: 5 mil

➸ Theme: Cute
                                                      ➸ Skin: Base 1
                                                      ➸ Hair: Wig ( or ) Shop Hair
                                                      ➸ Eyes: Item ( or ) Shop Eyes

➸ Colors to include: Purples, Blues, Pinks, Whites
                                                      ➸ Colors NOT to include: Browns, Yellows, Greens
                                                      ➸ Must have items: Zodiacal ( or ) N//A
                                                      ➸ Unwanted items: cigarettes, ( or ) N//A
                                                      ➸ Base: Put Tektek Base // Items Here

➸ Comments: OMG this is like a super awesome shop!! i love the design.
                                                      ➸ Tip: Yes // Maybe // No

➸ Enviro?: Link Here // N//A
                                                      ➸ PM or post: (type here)

➸ Preferred Tekteker(s):
                                                      glazed strawberry

prinsess-pechi

Employee Application, Do Not Post In Thread, Please PM It To Me

(insert code of full size body here)
                                                      if you don't know how, go to your avatar, click "export avatar" then click "export Avatar" again than copy the BBCode for full body here.

[b]Username:[/b] here
                                                      [b]Status:[/b] (Available, Hiatus, etc.)
                                                      [b]Name/Nickname:[/b] here
                                                      [b]About Me:[/b] here
                                                      [b]What I'm Good At:[/b] here
                                                      [b]Not So Good At:[/b] here
                                                      [b]Time online:[/b] here
                                                      [b]Examples:[/b]
                                                      (Put 5 examples, or give us a link to your examples)
                                                      [b]I Read The Rules:[/b] (you should know what to put here)
                                                      [/size]

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naagiisa PG. 2 glazed strawberry
                                                      l Tricky l PG. 4 prinsess-pechi
                                                      II Vintage Dollbaby II PG. 4 glazed strawberry and prinsess-pechi
                                                      PandaGSpot PG. 4 x--Earmuff--x
                                                      The Boobs Of Death PG. 5 x--Earmuff--x
                                                      inbethuyn PG. 6 x--Earmuff--x
                                                      Staring_At_The_Night_Sky PG. 8 glazed strawberry
                                                      catrinarose PG. 11 thaliana517
                                                      Idyllic Acrimony PG. 13 glazed strawberry
                                                      Ronn-chan PG. 14 x--Earmuff--x
                                                      Deranged Lies PG. 14 xox_Amuletheart_xox
                                                      CherryFields PG. 15 glazed strawberry and xox_Amuletheart_xox
                                                      Pixxel Nightmair PG. 19 x--Earmuff--x
                                                      Sirfing Divya CCL PG. 2O All
                                                      DaTurtleOtaku PG. 21 Visual Harmony and glazed strawberry
                                                      Pandaholic-x PG. 22 prinsess-pechi and Visual Harmony
                                                      The Last Dragomir PG. 22 Visual Harmony
                                                      Magician Arcana PG. 23 thaliana517, Visual Harmony and x--Earmuff--x
                                                      Angels Alibi PG. 24 glazed strawberry and Visual Harmony
                                                      diet otaku PG. 24 thaliana517
                                                      Catapult Psycho PG. 29 glazed strawberry
                                                      xAshKetchupx PG. 29 Angels Alibi
                                                      Angels Alibir PG. 3O thaliana517, prinsess-pechi and glazed strawberry
                                                      az u k i b e a ns PG. 32 Visual Harmony, x--Earmuff--x and Angels Alibi
                                                      Kyxxie PG. 34 glazed strawberry and thaliana517
                                                      e r o t i s m PG. 43 prinsess-pechi
                                                      Spottedteddybears PG. 43 x--Earmuff--x
                                                      kamikuu PG. 45 thaliana517
                                                      midokusu PG. 45 prinsess-pechi
                                                      REPENT REPENT PG. 45 Visual Harmony and Angels Alibi
                                                      Saia420 PG. 48 Visual Harmony and x--Earmuff--x
                                                      Visual Harmony PG. 49 prinsess-pechi and Angels Alibi
                                                      Midnight Possession PG. 51 glazed strawberry and Visual Harmony
                                                      Just a Sim PG. 51 Angels Alibi
                                                      Ms Jizzerton PG. 52 glazed strawberry and thaliana517
                                                      Leilia Sama PG. 53 glazed strawberry
                                                      moonmommy5 PG. 53 Visual Harmony
                                                      ah monkey nuts PG. 54 glazed strawberry and Angels Alibi
                                                      Velvet Code PG. 54 Angels Alibi and thaliana517
                                                      MalevoIents PG. 59 glazed strawberry and Catharsisity
                                                      HAWTsecks--x PG. 62 Visual Harmony and Catharsisity
                                                      Starry Saturn PG. 67 glazed strawberry, x--Earmuff--x and thaliana617
                                                      Angels Alibi PG. 7O Catharsisity and x--Earmudd--x
                                                      H A R R I B L E PG. 72 Catharsisity, x--Earmuff--x, thaliana517 and Visual Harmony
                                                      Lyn Brigain PG. 72 Angels Alibi
                                                      glazed strawberry PG. 74 Catharsisity, x--Earmuff--x, Angels Alibi, thaliana517
                                                      Koi Sonata PG. 74 glazed strawberry, Catharsisity and x--Earmuff--x
                                                      iiSabrinaxD PG. 78 glazed strawberry
                                                      Artistiic PG. 81 Angels Alibi and thaliana517
                                                      Krazie-Kun PG. 81 Angels Alibi
                                                      Azeroux PG. 82 Catharsisity
                                                      Angels Alibi PG. 85 Visual Harmony, thaliana517 and Catharsisity
                                                      buttercup panda PG. 86 thaliana517 and Catharsisity
                                                      Koneko Mika PG. 86 Catharsisity and thaliana517
                                                      Presgirl PG. 94 glazed strawberry, Visual Harmony and Catharsisity
                                                      PrettyGreenBud PG. 94 Visual Harmony and glazed strawberry
                                                      Cellarnya PG. 97 Catharsisity, glazed strawberry and Visual Harmony
                                                      C o l o r F u l R a m e n PG. 98 Angels Alibi, thaliana517 and Visual Harmony
                                                      Presgirl PG. 99 Catharsisity, Visual Harmony and glazed strawberry
                                                      Leisurely PG. 1O1 Visual Harmony and Catharsisity
                                                      ll Fatal Love ll PG. 1O2 prinsess-pechi and glazed strawberry
                                                      Professor Kitten PG. 1O2 prinsess-pechi and Angels Alibi
                                                      HoneyxCakes PG. 1O3 thaliana517 and Catharsisity
                                                      Celeste Starfyre PG. 1O4 Visual Harmony and thaliana517
                                                      littleladies PG. 1O4 thaliana517
                                                      Miseka PG. 1O5 Catharsisity and thaliana517
                                                      NemoV2 PG. 1O8 Angels Alibi
                                                      Xelvorktork PG. 1O9 glazed strawberry and prinsess-pechi
                                                      SleeperCellEnigma PG. 112 thaliana517
                                                      w o n d e r l a n d beat PG. 112 Everyone
                                                      Futanyari PG. 113 Catharsisity
                                                      Luuxette PG. 113 thaliana517, Catharsisity and Angels Alibi
                                                      Tasmic PG. 115 glazed strawberry and Angels Alibi
                                                      T N Honey PG. 115 Angels Alibi and Catharsisity
                                                      Cerabella PG. 117 Angels Alibi, pisicta, Catharsisity, and prinsess-pechi
                                                      Jaded Era PG. 118 prinsess-pechi
                                                      asianosity PG. 118 Angels Alibi and Catharsisity
                                                      Tsukiko o v o PG. 118 Catharsisty and pisicta
                                                      Demon_of_Silver PG. 119 glazed strawberry, pisicta and Catharsisity
                                                      Krazie-Kun PG. 119 Angels Alibi
                                                      Visual Harmony PG. 119 Angels Alibi and Catharsisity
                                                      R A ! N B O W PG. 121 pisicta and Catharsisity
                                                      Seracella PG. 124 everyone
                                                      Bluebelle Starshine PG. 124 Nimbelle

-_-Kris-the-random-_- PG. 125 Badiyanu
                                                      User PG.
                                                      User PG.
                                                      User PG.

Total Amount : 84

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➸ Employees For Working Here
                                                      ➸ User Reason
                                                      ➸ User Reason

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➸ User Reason
                                                      ➸ User Reason

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Employee Of The Moth Will Get 5OK

➸ Month User
                                                      ➸ Month User

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page Contest

First On Page 4O Gets 5K ~ prinsess-pechi
                                                        First On Page 5O Gets 1OK ~ Visual Harmony
                                                        First On Page 6O Gets 5K~ Catharsisity
                                                        First On Page 1OO Gets 1OK~ Visual Harmony
                                                        • First On Page 15O Gets 15K

Question Contest

• Tell Me Why You Chose Your Username And Get 1 - 5 K Depending On Your Answer

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Below Is A Link To My Review Thread. There You Will See Reviews And Comments About This Shoppe. You Can Post Your Own Comments About The Shoppe, On How It Can Be Improved, Any Suggestions, Or Rate It! But PLEASE No Hate.

Link To Review Form Here:
                                                      Review Form

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                      88 x 31

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/above-the-clouds-a-free-tektek-shoppe/t.83037369_1/]
                                                      [IMG]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s485/sirbawb/Tektek Shoppe/88x31-1_zps13ae8403.png[/IMG]

User Image
                                                      2OO x 4O

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/above-the-clouds-a-free-tektek-shoppe/t.83037369_1/]
                                                      [IMG]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s485/sirbawb/Tektek Shoppe/Aboveclouds_zps0d24dab8.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg586/PWYCShop/glazed strawberry/smallban_zps64173ef6.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                      2OO x 4O

[img]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s485/sirbawb/Tektek Shoppe/Tektekshoppebannr.jpg[/img][/url]

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2OO x 4O and 88 x 31 Only Please

User Image User Image User Image

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply

Submit