OMG YES 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
lala just here for the fun of it 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 128 129 130 > >> »|

Shy Genius

Catharsisity

OMG GOOD JOB!!! 4laugh
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! xd
now you should reward yourself for all that hard work!

Umm well, I wanted to do a program that would take place during the gap year, and it's where you'd go to teach at a boarding school in England for one year. It's a shame though because in order to do the program, I have to be 18 before it commences, and I'll still be 17 so I can't do it emo emo emo emo emo emo emo

D: awe that sucks. Well Im pretty sure if you look there are other programs you can look into maybe? I hope you find something. That's pretty cool there. I once had a teacher who went to Korea for like the Summer to teach english. She said it was a lot of fun!

LOL yah I think I will :p gonna go grab some bbt heart

i love that stuff XD

Shy Genius

Blessed Perfectionist

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
Visual Harmony

Catharsisity

thaliana517

prinsess-pechi

Angels Alibi

Hey everyone!
It's been great this January. So I hope February will be just as nice.
So without further a do, the employee of the month for January is " Visual Harmony"
Well thats all, the new poll will be up soon! >.< New Pole Is Up! You may vote for yourself or others!

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

prinsess-pechi
Catharsisity

OMG GOOD JOB!!! 4laugh
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! xd
now you should reward yourself for all that hard work!

Umm well, I wanted to do a program that would take place during the gap year, and it's where you'd go to teach at a boarding school in England for one year. It's a shame though because in order to do the program, I have to be 18 before it commences, and I'll still be 17 so I can't do it emo emo emo emo emo emo emo

D: awe that sucks. Well Im pretty sure if you look there are other programs you can look into maybe? I hope you find something. That's pretty cool there. I once had a teacher who went to Korea for like the Summer to teach english. She said it was a lot of fun!

LOL yah I think I will :p gonna go grab some bbt heart

i love that stuff XD

maybe! and then yeh, like you said, I don't know if I want to hold off uni for a year :I

that's pretty cool! teaching exchanges! xD

what's bbt? I thought of Big Bang Theory..

Bashful Fatcat

omg thank you so much!!! thanks to everyone who voted me!!

Shy Genius

Catharsisity

maybe! and then yeh, like you said, I don't know if I want to hold off uni for a year :I

that's pretty cool! teaching exchanges! xD

what's bbt? I thought of Big Bang Theory..

yah lol I know right? she came back and could speak a little Korean, it was really cool

sigh its a lot to decide. Q.Q, I thought my last year of high school would be like chill or something like in movies but its not ><

and my bad lol im just so used to calling it bbt --> bubble tea
have you had it before? ITS SOO GOOD... lol well I like it :p

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

prinsess-pechi

yah lol I know right? she came back and could speak a little Korean, it was really cool

sigh its a lot to decide. Q.Q, I thought my last year of high school would be like chill or something like in movies but its not ><

and my bad lol im just so used to calling it bbt --& bubble tea

Have you been on exchange to a different country before?

american high school movies seem so chill....it's just like parent issues, boy issues then prom and then graduation. haha they leave out all the exam stress.

OHHH BUBBLE TEA! I've had it before I think, but I prefer the blended ice/crushed ice stuff that the bubble tea stores sell. I think I'll try the tea in winter :3

Shy Genius

Catharsisity
prinsess-pechi

and my bad lol im just so used to calling it bbt --& bubble tea

Have you been on exchange to a different country before?

american high school movies seem so chill....it's just like parent issues, boy issues then prom and then graduation. haha they leave out all the exam stress.

OHHH BUBBLE TEA! I've had it before I think, but I prefer the blended ice/crushed ice stuff that the bubble tea stores sell. I think I'll try the tea in winter :3

LOL its not always crushed ice, some of them are drinks :3
I love love love it when the pears are will warm, it taste so good ><

OMG YAH I KNOW RIGHT??
lies.. its all lies... they should make like a some what accurate movie XD

im drinking tea atm =w=
Its soo good, I don't know what it is but it taste like honey .. but its sour at the same time o-o

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash