• Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Visual Harmony
thaliana517
Visual Harmony
Went to my new school and it's massive. I got lost XD

wow O.O university or highschool?
highschool >.< its like 5 times bigger then my old school XD i hope i get to meet new friends.

how many people??? that's ridiculous >.< but the way I think about it is if there's that many people, even more people that are likely to be as crazy as me :3

Shy Genius

Catharsisity
prinsess-pechi

D: scary, sigh I know right? it totally sucks there are so many things to choose from and like your future to think about it and its just x.x no LOL

exams are going okay, but im sick... gotta get better before thursday D:

IKRRR!! DDDDDD:
everyone else knows like exactly what they want to, like science/law, commerce, medicine etc. and I'm like...I DUNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart

thank you ><, I kinda am getting better like my head stoped hurthing but I think im actually loosing my voice o-o .. it kinda sucks LOL

ADLVAHODF.. how do people know right away? Like that's the scariest thing ever, how do people know so fast D: But its okay! Don't let the pressure get to you! Just like go at your own pace and you'll be fine (:

woo! Catharsisity fighting!

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Visual Harmony
thaliana517
Visual Harmony
Went to my new school and it's massive. I got lost XD

wow O.O university or highschool?
highschool >.< its like 5 times bigger then my old school XD i hope i get to meet new friends.

dont worry you'll do fine (: , you get use to it eventually!

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

prinsess-pechi
Catharsisity
prinsess-pechi

D: scary, sigh I know right? it totally sucks there are so many things to choose from and like your future to think about it and its just x.x no LOL

exams are going okay, but im sick... gotta get better before thursday D:

IKRRR!! DDDDDD:
everyone else knows like exactly what they want to, like science/law, commerce, medicine etc. and I'm like...I DUNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart

thank you ><, I kinda am getting better like my head stoped hurthing but I think im actually loosing my voice o-o .. it kinda sucks LOL

ADLVAHODF.. how do people know right away? Like that's the scariest thing ever, how do people know so fast D: But its okay! Don't let the pressure get to you! Just like go at your own pace and you'll be fine (:

woo! Catharsisity fighting!

as long as it doesn't affect your exams!!! unless you did an oral exam for a langauge...with a lost voice..that would suck.

Yep! It's what I'm planning to do. have you considered deferring or taking a gap year?

Shy Genius

Catharsisity

as long as it doesn't affect your exams!!! unless you did an oral exam for a langauge...with a lost voice..that would suck.

Yep! It's what I'm planning to do. have you considered deferring or taking a gap year?

yay~ last exam finished as of today :p
what i need is shut eye and LOTS of it ahahaha

mmmhmm ive thought about it but I don't really know yet ahah I kinda want to ... but I don't want to be behind a year :/

what about you?

Shy Genius

Catharsisity

ahh >< just got my bio exam back
omg I did WAYY better then I thought i did
im soo happy

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

prinsess-pechi
Catharsisity

ahh >< just got my bio exam back
omg I did WAYY better then I thought i did
im soo happy

OMG GOOD JOB!!! 4laugh
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! xd
now you should reward yourself for all that hard work!

Umm well, I wanted to do a program that would take place during the gap year, and it's where you'd go to teach at a boarding school in England for one year. It's a shame though because in order to do the program, I have to be 18 before it commences, and I'll still be 17 so I can't do it emo emo emo emo emo emo emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff