lala just here for the fun of it 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 128 129 130 > >> »|

Chatty Phantom

Catharsisity
x--Earmuf
bi35h0bb:1="x--Earmuff--x]

Awww, goodbye earmuff! heart
I wish you all the best and hope to see you around another time!

Thanks! I was just too busy with school and am not on gaia that much anymore.

supreme noodles's Princess

Nebulous Duck

x--Earmuff--x
Catharsisity
x--Earmuf
bi35h0bb:2="x--Earmuff--x]

Awww, goodbye earmuff! heart
I wish you all the best and hope to see you around another time!

Thanks! I was just too busy with school and am not on gaia that much anymore.

Aww ok sad

Prophet

User Image

➸ Username: Azeroux
➸ Price Limit: 9m

➸ Male or Female: Female
➸ Theme: Cute
➸ Skin: 3
➸ Hair: Any hairstyle would be alright, just not the cheap ugly looking one
➸ Eyes: Use pretty eyes like Kanoko, but any other eyes would fine too

➸ Colors to include: I like bright/light colors, but you can take a shot at dark colors too
➸ Colors NOT to include: Too much black or any other dark color
➸ Must have items: n/a
➸ Unwanted items: Moles and buckteeths
➸ Base: n/a

➸ Comments: Make sure the colors within the avatar match and layer, please! Other than that, take your time.. no rush. Be as creative and unique as you possibly can!
➸ Tip: Surprise

➸ Enviro?: n/a
➸ PM or post: PM

➸ Preferred Tekteker(s):
Catharsisity

Shy Genius

Catharsisity

Ohh okay. Awwww hahaha, funny counter lady. So it was an internet cafe? I've never been to one of those sad

HAHAHA <3 ty! did you manage to finish everything you needed to do? (:

LOL I love "panic + cry" AHAHAHA. dimsum and instant noodles...om nom nom nom.
I'm a procrastinator as well. It's so bad D: it's like "oh look you should start your english essay since it's due like tomorrow." 2 seconds later "OMG LOOK AT THESE PRETTY SHOES" then I spend like an hour looking at clothes online. then it's midnight and it's like crap...I should do my essay.

Juiceee. smoothies. milkshakes emotion_0A0 foooooooood.

LOL no its not an internet cafe, it's a coffe shop called Blenz coffee and like you go there and have coffee and if you need to use the internet you as the ppl behind the counter for the password and they give it to you. so you actually need to bring your own like laptop and stuff :p

XD that is SOO ME. Im like okay ill do my homework in 5 min,and goof around on the internet but then for like some reason time just seems to move like ultra fast and before long its been like 3 hourus and midnight... sweatdrop

Oh yah we did , it was actually really intense because like she didn't do ANY of the course yet so what we did was finished almost half of it in like 10 hours o-o
so like now all she has to do is ONE lab and the test because we did all the other assignments and sutff razz we did like one right after another LOL, it was actually kinda good that we were in a coffee shop.

yum_coldone yum_tea yum_coldone yum_tea yum_coldone yum_tea oh and yum_bacon

Shy Genius

x--Earmuff--x

good luck with everything~

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Krazie-Kun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.hows this look to start off

Nebulous Duck

prinsess-pechi

LOL no its not an internet cafe, it's a coffe shop called Blenz coffee and like you go there and have coffee and if you need to use the internet you as the ppl behind the counter for the password and they give it to you. so you actually need to bring your own like laptop and stuff :p

XD that is SOO ME. Im like okay ill do my homework in 5 min,and goof around on the internet but then for like some reason time just seems to move like ultra fast and before long its been like 3 hourus and midnight... sweatdrop

Oh yah we did , it was actually really intense because like she didn't do ANY of the course yet so what we did was finished almost half of it in like 10 hours o-o
so like now all she has to do is ONE lab and the test because we did all the other assignments and sutff razz we did like one right after another LOL, it was actually kinda good that we were in a coffee shop.

yum_coldone yum_tea yum_coldone yum_tea yum_coldone yum_tea oh and yum_bacon

oh right. was the wi-fi free? Internet can be so expensive at some places D:

it's so bad right! time flies way too quickly for my taste. which reminds me, I still have 2 english essays and a chapter of maths to do for homework. ew. ew. ew. emo
Good job on finishing! it only took 10 hours?! go you guys! wooooo! *does little cheerleader dance*
did either of you buy any coffee? x)

....om nom nom. yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_strawberry

Shy Genius

Catharsisity

it's so bad right! time flies way too quickly for my taste. which reminds me, I still have 2 english essays and a chapter of maths to do for homework. ew. ew. ew. emo
Good job on finishing! it only took 10 hours?! go you guys! wooooo! *does little cheerleader dance*

....om nom nom. yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_strawberry

D: good luck good luck with english and math but yah homework crying crying crying crying crying
what are you learning in math?

LOL im playing don't forget the lyrics atm.. i shouldn't thou sweatdrop

me doing work.. looks around *distracted* oh look don't forget the lyrics.. next 3 hours XD actually do you know : sean paul- Temperature ... I wanna be keeping you warm I got the right temperature to shelter you from... ( 2 words )

actually no we didn't have coffee at all, I had a chocolate croissant and my friend had a moca smoothie =w= it was good they

Nebulous Duck

Azeroux
User Image

➸ Username: Azeroux
➸ Price Limit: 9m

➸ Male or Female: Female
➸ Theme: Cute
➸ Skin: 3
➸ Hair: Any hairstyle would be alright, just not the cheap ugly looking one
➸ Eyes: Use pretty eyes like Kanoko, but any other eyes would fine too

➸ Colors to include: I like bright/light colors, but you can take a shot at dark colors too
➸ Colors NOT to include: Too much black or any other dark color
➸ Must have items: n/a
➸ Unwanted items: Moles and buckteeths
➸ Base: n/a

➸ Comments: Make sure the colors within the avatar match and layer, please! Other than that, take your time.. no rush. Be as creative and unique as you possibly can!
➸ Tip: Surprise

➸ Enviro?: n/a
➸ PM or post: PM

➸ Preferred Tekteker(s):
Catharsisity

Hi hun!
if I were to use the kanoko eyes, would that be included in the 9 mil price limit? (:
also, are you a fan of arm/leg mods?

Nebulous Duck

prinsess-pechi
Catharsisity

D: good luck good luck with english and math but yah homework crying crying crying crying crying
what are you learning in math?

LOL im playing don't forget the lyrics atm.. i shouldn't thou sweatdrop

me doing work.. looks around *distracted* oh look don't forget the lyrics.. next 3 hours XD actually do you know : sean paul- Temperature ... I wanna be keeping you warm I got the right temperature to shelter you from... ( 2 words )

actually no we didn't have coffee at all, I had a chocolate croissant and my friend had a moca smoothie =w= it was good they

I think we're learning about cosine graphs and cotangent graphs, not 100% sure. what about you?
Last year we learnt like probability distributions, and a hell lot of algebra xD

ooh ooh! I know that song! I GOT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE TO SHELTER YOU FROM THE STORM!! we did a dance to that song in grade 5. good times.

Mocca smoothie? that sounds exotic. omg croissants. omg french food *drools*

Shy Genius

Catharsisity

OMG YOU ARE SO GOOD LOL

o-o woa wait what? LOL im not learning that we just learnt logs o-o and honestly.. i . i don't even understand D:

scream scream scream BAND OF BREMEN ( 3rd gen ) WAS 145K... and when I was about to buy it someone did and then it iwas 150 k ( so I earned another 5k ) only to find out that someone ELSE bought it so the next was 155k ( and there were 3 of them ) and one of them was bought then like I EARNED ANOTHER 5 K only to have that one bought and so I was going to buy the last one but then glazed strawberry bought it >.>

shes sitting beside me atm and laughing her head off... because she saw me earning gold and was like what are you doing? and im like going to buy Band of Bremen since its 155k and she bought it... now its like 164k....... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

thaliana517
< ---- can you believe her scream

glazed strawberry
IN MY DEFENCE, when i bought it there were still 3 of them,.. plus not my fault you dun have 1 mil beside you....

Shy Genius

Shy Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas