Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitors ~

♥♥♥ 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Adorable Kitten

User Image

Welcome to Très Chique, a free Tektek shop. :D
                The inhabitants here are me, khrushchevs shoe, and my boyfriend, The Pants Beast.
                Our goal is to make you- yes you- look fabulous. ;D
                Payment is optional here, but if you like us, tips are of course lovely. <3

IF YOU LIKE OUR WORK, GIVE US <3's!!

open || closed

Adorable Kitten

User Image

❥ Follow the Gaia TOS and Forum rules, of course. <3

❥ Don't rush us too much! We have other obligations, darlings. If after a week or so we still haven't gotten back to you, by all means give us a nudge, though.

❥ Try to be respectful to everyone in here at all times.

❥ Don't take any Tekteks without credit.

❥ If you don't like the finished product, tell us this RESPECTFULLY and we can give it another try if you'd like. But starting with us or having a bad attitude isn't acceptable.

❥ If you don't answer us after giving you the finished tektek for a few days or so, I'm going to pretty much consider the order complete, lol. We keep getting new orders so we're not going to be able to wait around for days at a time for an answer as to whether you like a tektek or not.

More rules may be added from time to time.

Adorable Kitten

User Image

Username || khrushchevs shoe
Strengths || Clean/simple avis, female and feminine male avatars, color schemes/matching, themes, cosplay, tight budgets, big budgets.

Weaknesses || Masculine male avatars, clutter.
Availability || A few hours every night, more on the weekend.
Stuff to know || College sophomore, huge dork. I'm pretty harmless and like zombies a lot.
Samples ||
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username || The Pants Beast
Strengths || Clutter, female and feminine male avatars, color schemes/matching, themes, big budgets, enviros, 3 or less colors, sexy.
Weaknesses || Masculine male avatars, very simple, tight budgets.
Availability || Like all the time, god damn.
Stuff to know || I'm a ********' bum, dude. Cuss way too much. Very inappropriate. So very gay. Do art on occasion. And I love you long time.
Samples || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Kitten

User Image

Just fill this out and post it in the thread <3
We'll get your avi done in due time. We'll post it in the thread, but if you don't see it we'll PM you.
When you come to check out your avi, feel free to leave feedback.

ooh la la ~ !
xxxxxxxit's [insert username]!

Tekteker || which staff member(s) do you want to tektek you?

Hair || hair color & style
Skin || skin color & style
Eyes || eye color & style
Color scheme || colors
Theme || styles- cute? victorian? etc
Enviro || If none, just specify desired items
Stay away from... || anything you want me to avoid- items, colors, etc
Exclusions || items to be excluded from the final price
Budget || Your budget
Other || anything else you want to say

[size=10][size=18]ooh la la ~ ![/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]it's [insert username]!

[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Tekteker[/i] || [size=9][color=#00C957]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Hair[/i] || [size=9][color=#27408B]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Skin[/i] || [size=9][color=#00C957]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Eyes[/i] || [size=9][color=#27408B]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Color scheme[/i] || [size=9][color=#00C957]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Theme[/i] || [size=9][color=#27408B]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Enviro[/i] || [size=9][color=#00C957]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Stay away from...[/i] || [size=9][color=#27408B]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Exclusions[/i] || [size=9][color=#00C957]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Budget[/i] || [size=9][color=#27408B]text[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=#8B8378][i]Other[/i] || [size=9][color=#00C957]text[/size][/color]

Adorable Kitten

User Image

❥ KeyMera
                ❥ Huckleberry Sawyer
                ❥ nikkinuk5
                ❥ Chiasa In America
                ❥ Friendly Pixie
                ❥ Miitannmi
                ❥ AngelicxLucifer
                ❥ lucyinthesky64
                ❥ Speech_Impediment
                ❥ Ananemain