Welcome to Gaia! ::

discoqueen
Bagga -- Bones

Hello!
Thank you for ordering.
I'm actually about to hit the sack for the night, but I'll take care of this first thing tomorrow ^^

As for invo based, if you go to the Dream Avatar portion of Tektek, they have a button you can click for Inventory Tektek. Just follow the instructions, save a base avatar, and post the link to it for an inventory tektek.

ohhh.! Ty c: and okay~ hehe time to edit my forum then emotion_bigheart
sleep well! ^u^

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bagga -- Bones

Thank you ^^

Saw the avi edits. Are those the two you want me to try to make an avi around? Or would you like me to also see what else I can come up with?
discoqueen
Bagga -- Bones

Thank you ^^

Saw the avi edits. Are those the two you want me to try to make an avi around? Or would you like me to also see what else I can come up with?

c: mmm both really if u want ^u^ or i could just give ya abase and u wing it from there :3! emotion_bigheart

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bagga -- Bones

Avis based off invo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfortunately, your wishlist is full of items that tektek hasn't added yet.
discoqueen
Bagga -- Bones

Avis based off invo:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unfortunately, your wishlist is full of items that tektek hasn't added yet.

oh... lul my bad sweatdrop i didnt know about that. Heh c: Not a fan of the 2nd but the 1st isnt bad either c:

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bagga -- Bones

Glad I could at least come up with something for you ^^

I do check tektek every couple days so if I see more added to it I'll see if any are on your wishlist and see what I can come up with for you.

Sugary Cat

discoqueen

Username: MiameMiame
Tektek Gender: Female/Woman
Mandatory Base Features: I'd like some new ideas so I'll leave this open
Mandatory Items: (items that have to be on the avi. Please include specific pose if wanted)
Items/colors to avoid: Nothing. I am up for some new ideas. Please refrain from using dark blue, though. I have SO many blue items and too many EIs that are rarely used in my invo
Colors: Any
Theme: Any!
Price Limit: Please stay as close to my inventory (the items I have I mean) as possible. For additional items; Not more than 1 B
Anything Else: Invo link .I like cluttered avatars but could go without. Also: You don't have to limit yourself to one color, colorful avatars are cool.

Thanks a lot whee

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MiameMiame

Hello and welcome ^^

I'm currently at work and will be for the next three hours, but as soon as I get home with a moment to breathe I shall work on your order.

Is it safe to assume that since you have EIs that you rarely use that you would prefer the focus be to add as many of those as possible without it looking horrible?

Sugary Cat

discoqueen
MiameMiame

Hello and welcome ^^

I'm currently at work and will be for the next three hours, but as soon as I get home with a moment to breathe I shall work on your order.

Is it safe to assume that since you have EIs that you rarely use that you would prefer the focus be to add as many of those as possible without it looking horrible?
That would be nice ^^. I just bought Haute Modana, feel free to use that one aswell. Oh it's no big deal. I am going to watch soccer in 45 minutes and after that I'll be sleeping (it'll be 0:00 here). Take your time.

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MiameMiame

I see what you mean about having a lot of EIs you don't use.

discoqueen
Bagga -- Bones

Glad I could at least come up with something for you ^^

I do check tektek every couple days so if I see more added to it I'll see if any are on your wishlist and see what I can come up with for you.

tysm :3 emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces