yes 0.40963855421687 41.0% [ 34 ]
no 0.060240963855422 6.0% [ 5 ]
you suck 0.10843373493976 10.8% [ 9 ]
OMG PARADOX *dies* 0.42168674698795 42.2% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 83 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Hello!!!
My name is [~UltraViolet~]
You can call me UV, Violet or Vi for short.

I can probably describe the entirety of my existence in one sentence:

I am completely obsessed with space.

And I've been on Gaia for several years now, and all this time I've a problem.

There are tons of space-themed goodies here, but none of them really seem to work together to me.
It doesn't help that I utterly suck at Tektek.
I've been constantly switching it up and all that, but nothing ever really "clicks", y'know?

But anyway, it's jut seriously starting to bother me.

So I'm gonna lay down a few guidelines, and whoever meets them best will win a fabulous 50,000 gold prize!

I'm going to stop the entries after 100 people. People, not entries. A single person can submit as many entries as they please, to no limit, until 100 people have submitted entries.
It won't hurt you, only it will increase your chance of winning.
EDIT: I actually think I'm going to accept entries until March 1, because already a surprising number of entries has come in. Thanks everyone!

I think that's simple enough, right?
No strings attached. I've put up 50k for grabs because not only can I spare it, I also really want people to be motivated to make me something good. I really want something that will knock my sock off.
Guidelines!~

Ok, there are a few things I'm looking for.

I. First of all, and I hope this is easy enough, the avatar has to be female. Because I am a female. Simple enough.

II. My preferred "natural" skin tone is skin tone B.

III. I'm not very picky with hair. However, my by far favorite hair style is the girl's dark brown ponytail (my current style). I know that a lot of picky ATers like to have hair color that matches the rest of the outfit, but I usually like to have the brown ponytail because that's what my real hair looks like, and it adds a personal touch. But again, I'm not too picky with the hair, so if you whip up something that really works with the rest of the avatar, chances are I'll like it, so knock yourself out. Go crazy.

IV. For some reason, I don't really like the eyes available for the avatar. I just don't. So without much exception, I like to wear the zorro mask. The only exception to this rule being when I have a special skin, like the cosmic skin. In this case, I like the Carol of Ol Ebenezer's warlock eyes.

V. My favorite colors are all shades of purple, blue, white black, and silver. I also like a touch of yellow here and there sometimes. ABSOLUTELY NO RED. If you think you have to use red, please, keep it at a minimum. I hate hate hate red. Pink is fine in small doses, but don't overdo it if you're really going for the prize.
EDIT: I'm going to try to give feedback to everyone who enters, so if you're going to submit more than one entry, you might want to give each one a title to avoid confusion :3
Items!~

I love all these items. Using any of them will certainly increase your chances of winning.

-Zorro Mask

-Padmavati's Lotus (Cosmic Skin, Heavenly Skin, Anata-Shesha)

-Carol of Ol Ebenezer (Warlocks Eyes)

-Gimpi (all star-related items)

-Lunar Cloak (all forms)

-Lunar Cowl (all forms)

-Lunar Hairpin

-Lunar Scythe

-Celestial Wrap (all forms)

-Fallen Wish (the star forms; not so much the dragon and cloud forms)

-Golden Star Mood Bubble

-Dont Ask Dont Tell Gray Shirt

-Long Black Sparkle Top

-Gothic Veil (particularly the Belted Overskirt)

-Masterpieces (Bright Starry Night Scarf)

-Picolitrossos Urn (Moon Mask)

-Enchanted Book (Long Magical Swirling Hair)

-Blade of the SIlver Moons Tunic

-Hermes Moon (most forms, but don't overdo the gold)

-Silent Night (Starry Night)

More than one of each item can be used, just try not to go overboard :wink
DO NOT try to use tektek's outfit generator. I will be taking note of all copycats. This is a warning. You WILL be blacklisted
Blacklist:
i M i S T Y i
Bumping contest!~

And for those of you who want to earn some gold but aren't particularly confident in their tektek skills...

There will be TWO bumping contests!

10k will go to both the first poster on page 100, and the first user to bump 1000 times (however, only if you have the common courtesy to actually number your bumps.)

Have fun!

Current Contestants:
1. Curious_Cupcake
2. moomoogirl13
3. HiurSenaLove
4. QmuIX
5. Monstrasity
6. XoxO[.JaZzy.]OxoX
7. pegamercornz
8. Fr3sh-hotti
9. Xx_Amulet Spade3_xX
10. z o m G H O S T
11. Montage’
12. SaraxSabotage
13. AmuletHeartGirl
14. Hedgehog13
15. gayness2
16. babypepper888
Are you seriously going to give away 50k?

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
I shall try. I too like space....... UFO's little gray men/woman.
I'll try!
I've never really worked with space-ish items before.
c; ~

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am the WORST tek tek person you'll ever meet, but I like money, so, I'm gonna enter!
This is a new thing for me.

I'll give it a go :]
I'll try!
Nothing pleases me more than money rewards!
And making other peeps happy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces