Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Kandi-coated Misery
Angels Alibi

Thank you ^-^ And thanks for the tip <3 it's going toward my Owlpocalypse/Owl obsession ^w^
No prob. I'm the same way. I bought 2 back when they were cheap (Sold one of them today) and I have a lot of bird/owl themed items as well. I'm sure you saw xD

I had 2, but never used them so I sold them to get an item I really wanted, now I'm broke and want them again D: I hate when that happens xD
Angels Alibi
Yume No Anime
Angels Alibi

Mhmm :c I wanna add them to this

Oh I see. ^-^

sweatdrop I thought I sent this a while back. I am not paying attention xD BTW, do you think it is bad to ask someone for avy art that I won in a contest a year ago and still have yet to get it?

It's ok c: I was helping my mom xD

A year?? I believe that's ok. That's a long time D:

Yeah I went inactive for a while and she said that she was visiting her boyfriend so she didn't have her tablet. I waited for her to reply and she never did. sweatdrop Last time I was active, she was inactive. I checked now and she just posted today. surprised So I thought I could see if she was still going to. But I don't want to seem buggy or pushy. -.-;; She is an amazing artist and I never had avy art before. sweatdrop My friend IRL who is an amazing artist still has yet to make me art.

I actually won her art in a tektek contest at a Valentine's event. She was very picky on her avy. That's how I learned to make avys. ^-^

Lonely Exhibitionist

Angels Alibi
Kandi-coated Misery
Angels Alibi

Thank you ^-^ And thanks for the tip <3 it's going toward my Owlpocalypse/Owl obsession ^w^
No prob. I'm the same way. I bought 2 back when they were cheap (Sold one of them today) and I have a lot of bird/owl themed items as well. I'm sure you saw xD

I had 2, but never used them so I sold them to get an item I really wanted, now I'm broke and want them again D: I hate when that happens xD
Me, too! Probably why I'm such a pack rat because I MIGHT want to use something later and I don't want to sell it and have to buy it back

Spoiled Pandahime

Kandi-coated Misery
Angels Alibi
Kandi-coated Misery
Angels Alibi

Me, too! Probably why I'm such a pack rat because I MIGHT want to use something later and I don't want to sell it and have to buy it back

I'm totally like that! But when I REEEEALLY want an item, i let certain things go.

Spoiled Pandahime

Yume No Anime
Angels Alibi
Yume No Anime
Angels Alibi

Mhmm :c I wanna add them to this

Oh I see. ^-^

sweatdrop I thought I sent this a while back. I am not paying attention xD BTW, do you think it is bad to ask someone for avy art that I won in a contest a year ago and still have yet to get it?

It's ok c: I was helping my mom xD

A year?? I believe that's ok. That's a long time D:

Yeah I went inactive for a while and she said that she was visiting her boyfriend so she didn't have her tablet. I waited for her to reply and she never did. sweatdrop Last time I was active, she was inactive. I checked now and she just posted today. surprised So I thought I could see if she was still going to. But I don't want to seem buggy or pushy. -.-;; She is an amazing artist and I never had avy art before. sweatdrop My friend IRL who is an amazing artist still has yet to make me art.

I actually won her art in a tektek contest at a Valentine's event. She was very picky on her avy. That's how I learned to make avys. ^-^

That's not pushy c:

Just say "I was wondering if you had done my art I won? I was inactive, so I'm not sure" or something like that c"

Lonely Exhibitionist

Angels Alibi

I'm totally like that! But when I REEEEALLY want an item, i let certain things go.
I did that for my Comet Candy, back when it was 3 mil. I'll never sell it now
Angels Alibi

That's not pushy c:

Just say "I was wondering if you had done my art I won? I was inactive, so I'm not sure" or something like that c"

^-^ Ok. I don't know why but I feel like I bug people if I ask too many times even if there is a long period of time in between. sweatdrop

Spoiled Pandahime

Kandi-coated Misery
Angels Alibi

I did that for my Comet Candy, back when it was 3 mil. I'll never sell it now

I dunno that item o.o or don't remember the name xD I did it for my Secret Retreat, Zodiacal and Angelic Manner. NEVER selling those three

Spoiled Pandahime

Yume No Anime
Angels Alibi

That's not pushy c:

^-^ Ok. I don't know why but I feel like I bug people if I ask too many times even if there is a long period of time in between. sweatdrop

I feel the same, and I'm shy so it's bad redface But a year, with hiatus' between two people seems like an ok time to ask ^-^

Lonely Exhibitionist

Angels Alibi

I dunno that item o.o or don't remember the name xD I did it for my Secret Retreat, Zodiacal and Angelic Manner. NEVER selling those three
It's from one of the space related rigs. Pink and blue stuff. I especially wanted the hair. I would kill for all the manners and styles! But I wouldn't sell anything for them because they're accessories to the avis and not the other way around for me.
PukuKuLily

Feedback Please? (sorry i had a bit of trouble with the color schemes)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,271,830 Gold
After Exclusions: 223,830 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
White Stockings
Prince Dashing
Light Purple Leg Warmers
Grace of Aphrodite
Trilune&#039;s Covenant
Ritzy Cream Pearl Necklace
Cream Skull Pincushion Fascinator
Beer Goggles
Zodiacal 12th Gen.

Spoiled Pandahime

Kandi-coated Misery
Angels Alibi

It's from one of the space related rigs. Pink and blue stuff. I especially wanted the hair. I would kill for all the manners and styles! But I wouldn't sell anything for them because they're accessories to the avis and not the other way around for me.

That's how I feel :/ I know I'll end up buying it back eventually, so I don't sell it. I was tempted to just get Demonic because it was cheaper, but I liked more from Angelic so I saved up and even got a few donations c:

OOOO I saw that item! I was going to use it at first xD

Gracious Friend

16,025 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Lavita_E_Bellax0
PukuKuLily

Feedback Please? (sorry i had a bit of trouble with the color schemes)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,271,830 Gold
After Exclusions: 223,830 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
White Stockings
Prince Dashing
Light Purple Leg Warmers
Grace of Aphrodite
Trilune&#039;s Covenant
Ritzy Cream Pearl Necklace
Cream Skull Pincushion Fascinator
Beer Goggles
Zodiacal 12th Gen.

The petals are nice, but I don't like the hair or feet.
If your having difficulty with the color, you can try another color scheme. :3

Lonely Exhibitionist

Angels Alibi
That's how I feel :/ I know I'll end up buying it back eventually, so I don't sell it. I was tempted to just get Demonic because it was cheaper, but I liked more from Angelic so I saved up and even got a few donations c:

OOOO I saw that item! I was going to use it at first xD
I'll get one of them eventually. I just haven't wanted to use on in an avi for awhile.

I love it! It's part of my back-up avi if I can't decide on anything else to wear: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Angels Alibi
Yume No Anime
Angels Alibi

That's not pushy c:

I feel the same, and I'm shy so it's bad redface But a year, with hiatus' between two people seems like an ok time to ask ^-^

^-^ I sent her a PM so I will see what she says. I am quiet in places that I feel like I am out of place in but once I get to know people I can talk.
Like going on the military base is very strange for me and I don't talk much and I am very shy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff