Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Flatterer

User Image
Thank you blackxm00n For your awesome Banners!<3

Welcome to The Music In My Soul a Free tek-tek shop. All tek-tek's made for you within this shop are free of charge. We welcome anyone and everyone in our shop and are always happy to see new and old faces. Our goal at this shop is to help you find your dream avi. We want to make sure that you find just what you came here to get, a Perfect Tek-Tek. Feel free to stay and chat as long as you like. We hope that you enjoy your time here! <3

Shop Status
Moving and under new ownership <3
New location

User Image

Interesting Flatterer

User Image
XX
- Shop Opened March 29, 2012

To give My Shop Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:
[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Music In My Soul A Free TekTek Shop
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78810503
MRC NUMBER: 40.7
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

and submit it at: User Image

Make sure to read the rules before posting please ... everything on the first page is important. (:

Interesting Flatterer

User Image
XX
please post this form on the shop wall
If you would like to place and order for a tektek then please fill out the following form (:

[color=#2BC3FF][size=18][color=#B9005B]I[/color] Would [color=#B9005B]Love[/color] a [color=#B9005B]Tek[/color]Tek![/size]
[color=#B9005B]Wanted TekTeker:[/color] [quote="text here"][/quote] [quote="text here"][/quote]
Hair and eyes:[color=#B9005B] [Item or Standard] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Base:[/color] [text here]
Wanted Items:[color=#B9005B] [text here] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Wanted Colours:[/color] [text here]
Wanted Theme:[color=#B9005B] [text here] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Price Limit:[/color] [text here]
Other:[color=#B9005B] anything to add?[/color]
[color=#B9005B]Tip:[/color] Yes/ no ( a "tip" does not mean clicking the tip button)
Make sure you have read the rules (:[/color]

Interesting Flatterer

User Image
XX
please pm the application form to Angels Alibi
If you would like to work in the shop then please fill out this form and pm it to Angels Alibi

[color=#B9005B]I[/color][color=#2BC3FF] Would [/color][color=#B9005B]Like [/color] [color=#2BC3FF]To[/color][color=#B9005B] Work[/color] [color=#2BC3FF]Here![/color]
[color=#B9005B]Username: [/color][color=#2BC3FF] [text here] [/color]
[color=#2BC3FF]Strengths:[/color][color=#B9005B] [text here] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]weaknesses: [/color] [color=#2BC3FF] [text here] [/color]
[color=#2BC3FF]A Bit about me:[/color] [color=#B9005B][Text here 2-3 sentences] [/color]
[color=#B9005B]Examples:[/color][color=#2BC3FF] [5 examples no more no less please. ALSO Leave them so they are still linked to the actual tektek I like to check.] [/color]
[color=#2BC3FF]Why I would like to work here:[/color][color=#B9005B] [text here 2-3 sentences][/color]

Interesting Flatterer

User Image
XX
I know everyone hates having to read boring rules but we all have to put them.
- Follow gaia's TOS. This is the most important one
- Be nice to everyone in the shop. We don't need nor want drama here.
- Do not take or use any tektek that has not been made for you.
- Fill out the forms correctly to the best of your ability to make sure we get your tektek just how you want it. please do not reword it or change anything on it.
- If you would like to work here Pm your Application to xorachel, do not post it on the shop wall. please keep in mind I do not have to hire everyone who apply's. Unfortunately there is not enough room for everyone on gaia to work here.
- If you get hired please bump at least once a day. if you are going to be gone for some time please either pm me or quote me on here and let me know.
-please say who you would like to make you a tektek. Do not say anyone or I don't care. You may pick a max of two people.
- we have the right to refuse an order if we have a valid reason to do so.
- do not advertise on the shop wall unless you have pm'ed me and we have agreed that it is alright.
- Please do not put yes for a tip if you do not actually plan on giving one. Your order will be done either way.
- a "Tip" does not mean just clicking the tip button. It means actually sending a trade to the person with the amount of gold you would like to give them for working on your avi
- Try to avoid page stretching. It takes up too much of the page and makes it harder to find orders. if you could try and make it so it not more then 3 quotes long that would be great. After that just delete what was said before and leave the quote to the person.
-i have the right to add and take away rules as i see fit.

- Thank you for taking the time to read the rules biggrin heart
Everyone is welcome to stay and chat with in the shop as long as you want in fact chatting is encouraged. So why not stay a while? (:

Interesting Flatterer

User Image
XX
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/the-music-in-my-soul-a-free-tektek-shop-open-hiring/t.78810503_1/#1][img]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb463/rachel-superstar2/music-colors-1280x800-Copy.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Interesting Flatterer

Interesting Flatterer

Interesting Flatterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out