Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
The Devils Den Tektek contest!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You open the door of an old building, you had been told this was a place where the demon With a contest could be found Taking a step inside all you can smell is oil and all you can hear is the sound of mechanical creations of the past. Timidly you take another step and with a creek and a bang the door shuts behind you. The room becomes hot.
"Hello there dear, Welcome to my humble abode. I am strawberry, the princess of the first ring of hell. Sit your self down and let get you ready to become a star " She says as she approaches you.

HOSTED BY THE DEVILS DEN an art shop
The prize is 1-2bil :3 GET CREATIVE! Or a piece of art from my shop of your avi or oc! The choice is yours! (if you win that is)

User Image

Welcome - Rules - Current Contest - contestants - Previous Round - Other info - Black list - White list - Announcements - Gifts that have been given

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
There are some rules to keep the order of this running smoothly, and i ask that you to kindly follow them

. Follow the gaia ToS
. PLEASE do not quote first page, it makes the pages longer then they need to be and makes it look horrible So just don't do it.
. Post all Entries on thread with the Info that relates to them, do not PM them as i will not Accept them!
. Don't be mean! This is not a place for hate. Be nice to the others that have found themselves here
. Do not steal other's entries!! I will eat your soul!
. I reserve the right to deny your entry in the event of inappropriate behavior.
. I can reduce or extend the deadline if i wish too (unlikely i will tho)

Welcome - Rules - Current Contest - contestants - Previous Round - Other info - Black list - White list - Announcements - Gifts that have been given

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Current round

Entry for the contest and all its rounds!

For this round We Want some colour. So i ask That You make an avi Based around one colour. Simple enough right? Wrong. Its actually Really hard.

Deadline : 30th of September 9:00 GMT

An example:
See first post :3

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Contestents

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Freaque of Nature // chance 44 // Jodelien //
Black // white // Teal //

7 PER LINE!

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
These demons are banished from this Tread
BLACK LIST!

None yet, and hopefully none ever.

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

These demons have a special place within my black heart
WHITE LIST!

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Announcements!

06.09.14 Open's And begins accepting Entries

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
reserved

Magic Lunatic